Take A Trip Around The World At This 30-Acre International Market In Florida
Shop til you drop at one of the best farmer’s markets in central Florida. International Market World started at just seven aisles but has grown into over 30 acres of space. Guests come to this giant open-air market for a flea market experience, the weekend circus, live alligator shows, and much more. Shop for goods and wares from around the globe, plus some of the freshest produce daily. Welcome to International Market World, a farmers’ market, a flea market, and an entertainment center all in one located right in Auburndale, Florida.
Have you ever visited the International Market World in Florida before? What are your favorite aspects of this giant flea market space? Share with us your thoughts in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this family-friendly spot, including current hours of operation, then check out the International Market World website or International Market World Facebook Page.
Meanwhile, if you need another reason to visit Auburndale, Florida, then we’ve got you covered. Check out an award-winning BBQ shack, Peebles, which has been serving serious eats since 1947.
Do you enjoy exploring new dining options in Florida? Discover a whole new side of Tampa, Florida on the Historic Ybor City Food Walking Tour on Viator.
More to Explore
International Markets And Food In Florida
What are some of the best international restaurants in Florida?
The best way to get a taste of another culture is through food. Luckily here in the Sunshine State, there are some incredible restaurants offering foods from all over the globe. The following are among the best international restaurants in Florida:
- World Magic Restaurant in Orlando, Florida: Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Athena Restaurant in St. Augustine, Florida: Greek cuisine
- Copacabana Cuban Cafe in Mt. Dora, Florida: Cuban cuisine
- Finka Table & Tap in Miami, Florida: A melting pot of Korean, Peruvian, and Cuban cuisines
- Campiello in Naples, Florida; Italian cuisine
- Anna’s Polish Restaurant in Winter Park, Florida: Polish cuisine
- ZOI Restaurant & Lounge in Miami, Florida: Turkish and Mediterranean cuisines which are among my favorites.
What foods is Florida known for?
Each and every state is known for certain things including food. Here are some of the foods Florida is known for:
- Florida oranges and orange juice. There’s nothing better than fresh orange or freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Key lime pie – I think a trip to Key West is in order for this delectable dessert!
- Conch fritters: Have you ever had fried conch before?
- Gator bites: Yes, these are made with alligator meat.
Check out more iconic foods from Florida and let us know what your favorites are!