The Swamp House Riverfront Grill In Florida Is World-Famous Waterfront Dining
Located along the longest river in Florida is the highly-coveted dining spot known as The Swamp House Riverfront Grill. You might miss this one if you aren’t familiar with the Highbanks Marina in which it is situated in, but we guarantee it’s worth the time it takes to find it. You can always rely on waterfront views, scrumptious seafood, and live music to put you in a great mood. At this riverfront restaurant in Florida…you’ll find all three.
Have you ever been to this waterfront restaurant in Florida before? Share your experience with us in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this restaurant, including current hours of operation, then check out the Swamp House restaurant website or its Facebook Page.
Speaking of St. Johns River, if you’re looking for an outdoor adventure that will level up any weekend excursion, check out this guided wildlife cruise from Blue Spring Adventures.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Swamp House Riverfront Grill And Other Waterfront Attractions In Florida
What are the best waterfront restaurants in Florida?
Oceanfront views, bayside dining, apps on the beach, and even casual marina restaurants all shine in the Everglades State! Diners will be hard-pressed to find better (or more plentiful) waterfront dining options than right here in Florida. Some of the best waterfront restaurants in Florida include:
- Alabama Jack's, Key Largo
- Bon Appétit Restaurant, Dunedin
- Café Dufrain, Tampa
- Cap's On The Water, St. Augustine
- Caribbean Jack's, Daytona Beach
- Clark's Fish Camp Seafood Restaurant, Jacksonville
- Flipper's on the Bay, Fort Myers
- Guanabanas, Jupiter
- High Tides at Snack Jack, Flagler Beach
- Le Tub Saloon, Hollywood
- Runaway Island Beach Bar and Grill, Panama City Beach
- The Rusty Pelican Restaurant, Miami
- Vue on 30a, Santa Rosa Beach
For sand-in-your-toes dining specifically, check out these beachfront restaurants in Florida as well:
- Beach Walk Café, Henderson Park Inn, Destin
- Benny's on the Beach, Lake Worth
- The Blue Heron Beachfront Bistro, Flagler Beach
- Casablanca Café, Fort Lauderdale
- Crabby Joe's Deck & Grill, Daytona Beach Shores
- Oceanside Beach Bar & Grill, Flagler Beach
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill & Bar, Clearwater
- Paradise Grille, Pass-a-Grille
- Salute! On The Beach, Key West
- The Surf Hut, Destin
What are some of the prettiest beaches in Florida?
Florida has no shortage of phenomenal beaches, each boasting vibrant coastal views that are more spectacular than the last. Crowds may vary, but all are worth a visit! Here are our nominees for the prettiest beaches in Florida:
- Anna Maria Island
- Bahia Honda
- Caladesi Island State Park
- Delray Beach
- Fort De Soto Park
- Fort Myers Beach
- Grayton Beach
- Lovers Key
- Naples Beaches
- Sanibel Island
- Siesta Key
- St. Andrews State Park