Sip Cocktails Inside A Frozen Wonderland This Winter At Icebar Orlando In Florida
Sure, Florida doesn’t get as cold as other states during the winter months. But what if we told you there was a place where you can enjoy the best of what winter brings without week after week of enduring the worst? Icebar Orlando in Florida is a frozen wonderland that allows you to spend one night drinking and escaping the Florida heat. We’ve seen nothing but outstanding ICEBAR Orlando reviews of what is reportedly the largest permanent Icebar in the entire world. It really is one of the best bars in Florida nd you don’t want to miss out on this incredible experience!
Have you ever been to ICEBAR Orlando in Florida before? If so, what was your favorite part? Would coming here make you feel like it was “winter in Florida?” Do you know of any other ice bars in Florida? Share with us your experiences in the comments section, as well as your beautiful ICEBAR Orlando photos!
If you’re interested in making a weekend trip to Orlando, be sure to consider the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection.
Want to know how to talk like a Floridian? Then check out this video!
More to Explore
More Florida Adventures
Where can we find botanical gardens in Florida?
- The Marie Selby Botanical Gardens in Sarasota is a 15-acre bayfront botanical garden.
- The Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Garden in Punta Gorda has a beautiful collection of outdoor plants and sculptures.
- The Flamingo Gardens in Davie is a 60-acre botanical garden and wildlife sanctuary.
Read on to learn more about some of the most beautiful botanical gardens in Florida.
Where can we find hidden gems in Florida?
- The Naples Botanical Garden in Naples features a 90-acre preserve with six different cultivated gardens.
- The Wat Mongkolratanaram Temple in Tampa is a beautiful Buddhist Thai temple on the Palm River.
- Myakka River State Park in Sarasota features a tree canopy adventure, wildlife, airboat rides, hiking trails, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the other charming hidden gems in Florida.
Where can we find state parks in Florida?
- Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park in St. George Island spans 2,000 spectacular acres.
- Camp Helen State Park in Panama City Beach has a rare dune lake and scrub oak forests.
- Bahia Honda State Park in the Florida Keys is an island featuring swimming and paddling.
Read on to learn more about some of the other wonderful state parks in Florida.