Florida October 25, 2015
What These 18 Florida Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away (Part 4)
How lucky are we to be surrounded by such unique beauty?
Tons of talented folks residing here have been kind enough to share their work with
Only in Florida’s Facebook page. So we’ve recently started featuring some of the most striking and gorgeous photographs that we’ve received. Thanks to everyone who has been sharing their beautiful work with us, and if you haven’t, feel free! Instructions for submitting are at the bottom of this article.
1. Thanks to Marty Fletcher for this shot of the St Johns River taken in Brevard County
I love how the golden rays reach out and touch everything in sight.
Marty Fletcher also sent us this awesome photo of our beloved Coral Castle in Homestead
If you haven't been, you should. It was all built by one man, supposedly in the name of love.
2. Tom Hoenk sent us this donut cloud captured in Fort Myers
I'd take it as a sign.
3. This summer morning in Sanibel was shared with us by Coastal Photography by Alan Hoelzle
I love the fire and ice battling in the sky.
4. Anne Rhyne Niday captured this shot in Cocoa Beach
I love the unique composition she used here.
We couldn't resist this photo also sent in by Anne Rhyne Niday of Indian River Lagoon
She really knows her way around a camera!
5. Thank you, Sally Bobsein, for sending us this gorgeous shot of Cape Coral
I love the silhouette reflected on the horizon.
6. John Blanco shared this sunset from Bokeelia in Pine Island
I bet you wish you were there.
7. Eddie Carruth captured this colorful sunrise in Daytona Beach
What a perfect way to start your day.
8. Bobby Greenwell shared this adorable shot of a curious little Cormorant in Cape Coral
Move over, cats, this guy's ready to take over the Internet.
9. Roman DA Photography sent us this inviting scene from Pensacola
Those clouds are incredible.
10. Karen Crowley-Keen sent us this photo of a chalk artist in Dunnellon
If you've never been to a chalk art festival, check them out. There are several in Florida, and they're really cool!
11. Gorgeous Stuart was captured perfectly by Meltem Cole
This would be perfect on a Florida postcard.
12. Steven Moody sent us this photo taken near Ormond Beach by A1A
Florida has many scenic highways calling you for a road trip.
13. R Burch Photography shared this photo of Boca Grande Rear Range Lighthouse on a cloudy morning
Even though Florida is so colorful, I love powerful black and white shots like this.
14. Mark Mite captured this shot of a sunset on Intercoastal Waterway in St. Augustine
I love the colors and his unique perspective.
15. Thank you, Joan Sherry-Cute, for sending us this photo from Satellite Beach
Joan always sends us the most beautiful photos!
16. This incredible shot was captured at Indian RiverSide Park in Jensen Beach by Beverly Reaume Photography
This is just too cute.
17. Steve Harp sent us this incredible photo from North Redington Beach of the sunset reflected off the top of a jellyfish
This is just plain cool.
18. Allen Leitzel captured this stunning photo in Eustis
This sunset is picture-perfect.
Which of the above is your favorite? I could never choose! As you can see, we love all of the gorgeous beach photos and will continue to feature plenty of them, but please feel free to send us all your other great photos of Florida, too. Wildlife, parks, attractions, photos taken around town, we want to see all sides of Florida! We’re always looking for shots that show us something new or different, as well. Thanks, everyone!
We would love to feature more photographs of Florida each week that you’ve submitted! Please send us your best shots of the state; you can email
or post to [email protected] Only in Florida’s Facebook page.