A Trip To This Incredible Ice Cream Farm In Delaware Will Delight You In Every Way
Delawareans take their ice cream seriously — after all, this has been an agricultural state since the dawn of time! Dairy cows can be found in every county, and great, farm-fresh ice cream is only a short drive away. One creamery in the state takes farm fresh to a new level, and you can actually hang out with their cows while you gulp down your favorite flavors. When your next craving strikes or the weather heats up, pay a visit to Woodside Farm Creamery in Hockessin, DE!
Ready to dig in? Woodside Farm Creamery is open seasonally. Keep an eye on their website and Facebook page to find out their summer and fall hours!
What’s your go-to ice cream flavor or the most unique one you’ve ever tried?
If you can’t get enough of farm-fresh eats in Delaware, this farm-to-table restaurant in Lewes has some of the tastiest and most colorful cuisine we’ve ever seen.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Woodside Farm Creamery & Related Info
Where are the best places to get ice cream in Delaware?
From classic soft serve to frozen yogurt, gelato, sundaes, and swirls piled high with toppings, there some absolutely fantastic places to get ice cream in Delaware, including plenty of farm-fresh ice cream options. Here are just a few of the best ice cream shops n the state:
- The Blue Scoop, Fenwick
- Cowgirl's Farm Creamery at Emerson Farm, Middletown
- Dairy Palace, New Castle
- Fifer Orchards Farm Store, Camden-Wyoming
- Hopkins Farm Creamery, Lewes
- The Ice Cream Store, Rehoboth Beach
- King's Homemade Ice Cream, Lewes/Milton
- Royal Treat, Rehoboth Beach
- Somerset Farm Ice Cream, Newark
- Sweet Lucy's Ice Cream and Treats, Wilmington
- UDairy Creamery, Newark
- Vanderwende's Farm Creamery, Bridgeville
- Woodside Farm Creamery, Hockessin
Are there any water parks in Delaware?
Delaware may be a relatively small state, but it knows how to crank up the fun in summer! Here are the most popular water parks in Delaware:
- Jungle Jim's river Safari Waterpark, Rehoboth Beach
- Killens Pond State Park, Felton
- Thunder Lagoon Water Park, Fenwick Island
- White Water Mountain Water Park, Rehoboth Beach
For even more warm-weather swimming options in Delaware, check out these picture-perfect lakes, cleanest and quietest beaches, some of the state's best swimming holes, and even a few lazy rivers.