The Magical Place In Connecticut Where It’s Christmas Year-Round
Connecticut Christmas shopping is easy to find in November and December. If you are looking for it in March or June, you might have a more difficult time. There is one holiday shop in Connecticut where you can find Christmas year-round. The Historical Christmas Barn is a Christmas store in Connecticut that can be found in Wilton and it celebrates the Yuletide during every season. Welcome to one of the best places to shop in Connecticut for Christmas.
Take a closer look at this charming shop:
Have you ever visited the Historical Christmas Barn? Share your experiences at this Christmas store in Connecticut in the comments section. For more festive fun, bring the family on the road to check out some of the best Christmas light displays in Connecticut.
More to Explore
Merry Markets & Shops in Connecticut
What are the best general stores in Connecticut?
The best general stores in Connecticut include:
- Riverton General Store. This is a great place to have lunch and shop for household goods and tasty treats.
- Newton General Store. This store has low prices, is known for its Flagpole Sandwich, and sells candy out of big glass jars.
- Salisbury General Store and Pharmacy. This old store has been around for over 75 years and has office supplies, toys, books, candy, and so much more.
- The Colebrook Store. This store is a local icon that hosts events and is the oldest general store in New Hampshire.
Learn more about the best general stores in Connecticut.
What are the best thrift stores in Connecticut?
The best thrift stores in Connecticut include:
- Favarh Thrift Shop in Canton. There are tons of old movies and books here and this store has been around for over 60 years.
- Act II Thrift Shop in Madison. This shop has 2,500 square feet of collectibles, prints, clothing, costume jewelry, and more.
- Safe Haven Thrift Shop in Southbury. This shop has great deals and benefits local victims of domestic abuse.
- Red, White, & Blue Thrift Stores in Waterbury. There’s a vast selection of rotating stock at this shop with just about everything.
Discover more about the best thrift stores in Connecticut.
What are the best farmers markets in Connecticut?
The best farmers markets in Connecticut include:
- Litchfield Hills Farm-Fresh Market in Litchfield. This is not only a great market but also a community gathering place with live music.
- City Seed in New Haven. Local magazine Connecticut Magazine has named this market the best in the state for several years in a row.
- Westport Farmers Market in Westport. This market focuses on gourmet goods and quality ingredients for local cooks and foodies.
- Ellington Farmers Market in Ellington. You’ll find piles of fresh and local fruits and vegetables here with over 35 friendly vendors.
Find out more about the best farmers markets in Connecticut.