Colorado November 08, 2015
There’s No Better Place To Be Than These 14 Hot Springs In Colorado
Are you sick of Colorado’s chilly temperatures? Beat the heat (or in this case, the cold) and treat your health by visiting one of these amazing 14 Colorado hot springs:
1. Glenwood Hot Springs (Glenwood Springs)
With a luxurious resort, two water slides and the world’s largest hot springs pool, it's no wonder Glenwood Hot Springs continues to grow in popularity!
2. The Springs Resort (Pagosa Springs)
Imagine soaking all of your cares away at the world's largest geothermal hot spring while overlooking the gorgeous San Juan River. AHH...
3. Ouray Hot Springs Swimming Pool and Fitness Center (Ouray)
The tranquil waters of the Ouray Hot Springs have been in use since the 14th-century, when Ute Indians used its hot waters for healing--and they were definitely on to something!
4. Salida Recreation and Hot Springs Aquatic Center (Salida)
Swim a few laps, ride the slide, or just sit back and relax at the largest indoor hot springs facility in the country.
5. Cottonwood Hot Springs Inn & Spa (Buena Vista)
Rejuvenate yourself with a massage and soak in Cottonwood's award-winning hot springs!
6. Antero Hot Springs Cabins (Nathrop)
Imagine stepping out of your cozy cabin to find your own private soaking tub, fed by a geothermal source from an uplift of the Rocky Mountains...Perfection!
7. Valley View Hot Springs (Villa Grove)
Do you prefer to relax in the nude? If so, Valley View if the place for you! (Note: If you do decide to go, you are strongly urged to make a reservation.)
8. Joyful Journey Hot Springs Spa (Moffat)
What a "Joyful Journey" you will have at these pools full of boron, calcium, lithium, magnesium and other beneficial minerals!
9. Trimble Spa and Natural Hot Springs (Durango)
If I had to live in these naturally heated mineral waters all winter long, I wouldn't be mad.
10. Dunton Hot Springs (Telluride)
Colorado's premiere glamping destination features six therapeutic pools, including the soaking pool inside the restored 19th-century bathhouse (pictured).
11. Orvis Hot Springs (Ridgway)
Another clothing optional spot, Orvis offers seven different soaking areas open 24 hours a day.
12. Avalanche Ranch Cabins & Antiques (Redstone)
Winter wonderland = Avalanche Ranch during the winter.
13. Strawberry Park Hot Springs (Steamboat Springs)
Visit Strawberry Park and enjoy the ultimate massage; a signature watsu treatment inside their geothermal waters!
14. Waunita Hot Springs Ranch (Gunnison)
Take the family fishing or horseback riding through the Gunnison National Forest before immersing yourself in the hot springs-fed pool.
Which Colorado hot springs are your favorite?