Indulge Your Inner Hippie At This School Bus Vacation Rental In Arkansas
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
Satisfy your wanderlust with a stay at one of the most unique lodgings in Arkansas. “Skoolie” is a converted school bus that’s been turned into a ridiculously awesome vacation rental. How often do you get to sleep in a bus on top of a mountain? This might just be one of the most unique places to stay in Arkansas. Let’s indulge our inner hippie as we check out this school bus rental in Arkansas!
Would you stay in this school bus rental in Arkansas? Tag the three friends you’d like to bring in the comments below!
Looking for another fun stay on a bus? Check out this unique stay at a retro bus in Arkansas.
More to Explore
School Bus Rental in Arkansas
Is Arkansas a hidden gem?
Yes, Arkansas can be considered a hidden gem. While it may not be as well-known as some other states, Arkansas offers a wealth of natural beauty, outdoor adventures, and unique attractions that are often overlooked. The state is home to stunning landscapes, including mountains, rivers, forests, and waterfalls, making it a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. Arkansas also boasts charming small towns, cultural and historical sites, and a rich arts scene. Additionally, attractions like Hot Springs National Park, Crater of Diamonds State Park, and the Ozark Mountains offer experiences that are often not widely associated with Arkansas. With its diverse offerings and hidden treasures, Arkansas has the potential to surprise and delight visitors seeking an off-the-beaten-path destination.
Is there anything cool to see in Arkansas?
Arkansas is rich in natural beauty and offers several cool attractions worth exploring. Here are some notable highlights:
- Hot Springs National Park: Located in the city of Hot Springs, this national park is renowned for its thermal springs. Visitors can enjoy soothing hot baths, explore scenic hiking trails, and learn about the park's history at the Fordyce Bathhouse Visitor Center.
- Crater of Diamonds State Park: Situated in Murfreesboro, this unique park is the only diamond-bearing site open to the public in the world. Visitors can search for diamonds and other gemstones in the park's 37-acre plowed field, keeping any treasures they find.
- Buffalo National River: Known as America's first national river, the Buffalo National River is a pristine waterway that meanders through picturesque canyons and lush forests. It offers kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and hiking opportunities along its scenic trails.
- Ozark National Forest: Encompassing over a million acres of scenic beauty, the Ozark National Forest offers abundant outdoor activities. Explore its rugged mountains, stunning waterfalls, and serene streams while hiking, camping, fishing, or scenic driving.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art: Located in Bentonville, this world-class art museum combines art, nature, and architecture. The museum showcases an impressive collection of American artwork spanning different periods and hosts engaging exhibitions.
- The William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum: Situated in Little Rock, this museum provides insights into the life and presidency of the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton. It offers exhibits, interactive displays, and a replica of the Oval Office.
- Thorncrown Chapel: Nestled in the woods near Eureka Springs, Thorncrown Chapel is an architectural gem. The stunning glass and wood structure is known for its unique design and peaceful ambiance, making it a popular destination for weddings and quiet contemplation.
- Blanchard Springs Caverns: Located in the Ozark National Forest, Blanchard Springs Caverns offers visitors the chance to explore an underground wonderland. Guided tours take you through awe-inspiring caves with stunning rock formations and underground streams.
These are just a few of the many cool attractions in Arkansas. The state also boasts beautiful state parks, scenic drives, charming small towns, and outdoor recreational opportunities, making it a fantastic destination for nature lovers and those seeking unique experiences.