Even The Grinch Would Marvel At The Tlaquepaque Christmas Light Display In Arizona
We Arizonans firmly believe holiday festivities steeped in tradition are the best kinds by far. At Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village in Sedona, you’ll find just that and much more. Between thousands of luminarias, a majestic tree, themed treats, and pictures with Santa – even the Grinch would enjoy this uniquely Arizonan way of celebrating the season. The best Christmas lights in Arizona are here – and they’re the legendary Tlaquepaque Christmas Lights.
Need somewhere to stay in Sedona? You won’t believe the beautiful options offered by our friends at Booking.com.
Have you ever seen the legendary Tlaquepaque Christmas lights? If so, do pictures do it justice? Let us know your thoughts. If you’d like to see some glittering holiday light displays from the comfort of your car, check out these drive-through Christmas light displays in Arizona.
More to Explore
Holiday Season In Arizona
What are the most magical holiday experiences in Northern Arizona?
Flagstaff is the perfect Christmas destination in Arizona with snow and pine trees all around.
- The North Pole Experience held here every year is a wonderful holiday event where you can learn to make toys for kids around the world and see Santa's secret sleigh hangar. As an honorary elf, you'll enjoy cookies and hot cocoa while taking part in Elf University to learn how to be one of Santa's Helpers.
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm is where you can pet reindeer along with other kinds of deer and other animals, and Santa is there to greet you!
What parts of Northern Arizona are Winter Wonderlands?
Northern Arizona is where most of the snow and forests are and several areas will put you into the holiday spirit.
- The San Francisco Peaks just outside of Flagstaff are perfect for sledding, skiing, and snowman building with snowy forests as far as the eye can see.
- The Mogollon Rim is a favorite camping spot in the summer and becomes a true winter wonderland during the holidays.
- The little towns of Pinetop, Payson, and others are idyllic Christmas settings.
What are the best holiday light displays in Northern Arizona?
While Tlaquepaque is certainly a magical light experience, there are several others in Northern Arizona that will also wow you.
- Prescott is Arizona's Christmas City and the Courthouse Plaza is bedecked in countless colorful lights creating a mesmerizing display.
- The old London Bridge was moved to Lake Havasu City, and right next to it the Festival of Lights is set up every year and the bridge itself is decorated with pretty lights. Occasionally, you'll see an illuminated boat cruising by!