People Drive From All Over Arizona To Eat At This Tiny But Legendary Steakhouse
Calling all carnivores! If you love a good steak and haven’t yet tried Leff-T’s Steak House & Grill in Dewey-Humboldt, consider this your sign to do so. Leff-T’s has quite a cult following for an unassuming, small-town restaurant – and for good reason. It’s one of the best steakhouses in Arizona, with choice cuts of meat that practically melt in your mouth, a bevy of delicious sides and desserts, and a Western-themed atmosphere that’s positively charming. Let’s explore Leff-T’s Steak House & Grill menu and savor all that it has to offer.
Want more steak houses? No matter what state you’re in, there’s a steak house serving some of the juiciest steaks that money can buy. Check out this YouTube video by Mashed highlighting the best steak houses in every state.
Have you ever eaten at Leff-T’s? If so, do you agree it’s one of the best steakhouses in Arizona? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
If you would like to extend your trip to this small town, then make this a weekend getaway. Here are some cool hotels near Dewey-Humboldt that we recommend.
More to Explore
BEST STEAKHOUSES IN ARIZONA & RELATED INFO
What are some of the best steakhouses in Arizona?
If you love everything on Leff-t's Steak House & Grill menu and are searching for more of the best steakhouses in Arizona, then you’re in luck. Here are the restaurants that serve the best steaks in Arizona that we recommend:
- The Stockyards Steakhouse, Phoenix
- Black Barts Steakhouse, Flagstaff
- Steak 44, Phoenix
- Durants, Phoenix
- Mastro's Steakhouse, Scottsdale
- Dominick's Steakhouse, Scottsdale.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, Chandler
- Cholla Prime Steakhouse & Lounge, Scottsdale
- Silver Saddle Steakhouse, Tucson
- Charlie Clark's Steakhouse, Pinetop
- San Tan Flat, Queen Creek
- The Keg Steakhouse + Bar, Chandler
Check out this previous article for more details about the best steakhouses in Arizona.
What are some other small town restaurants in Arizona?
We love small towns in Arizona and they have the best restaurants in our state. Here are some of the best small town restaurants in Arizona that belong on your bucket list:
- Juanita's Taqueria, Cottonwood
- Big Nose Kate's Saloon, Tombstone
- Crossroads Cafe, Parker
- Nurd Berger Cafe, Globe
- Rendezvous Diner, Greer
- Beeline Cafe, Payson
- Mike and Ronda's The Place, Flagstaff
- Bear Wallow Cafe, Alpine
- Big House Cafe, Casa Grande
- Old Town Red Rooster Cafe, Cottonwood
- The Grotto Cafe, Cave Creek
Be sure to read our previous article telling you more about the delicious food served at the best small town restaurants in Arizona.
What are the best small towns in Arizona for a day trip?
There are many small towns in Arizona that are perfect for a day trip and these are the ones we like the best:
- Bisbee, Cochise County
- Alpine, Apache County
- Sedona, Yavapa/Coconino Counties
- Greer, Apache County
- Williams, Coconino County
- Flagstaff, Coconino County
- Prescott, Yavapai County
- Pine, Gila County
- Tombstone, Cochise County
- Jerome, Yavapai County
- Winslow, Navajo County
Here’s a road trip that cruises through some of the best small towns in Arizona and is perfect for a getaway.