Spend A Clear Winter Night Under The Stars Inside The Stargazing Retreats Capsule In Arizona
Nothing quite compares to the desert night sky, especially on a cloudless winter eve. You can experience just that at Stargazing Retreats, a unique capsule Airbnb that showcases our amazing galaxy in a whole new light. If you’ve ever wanted to sleep under the stars in Arizona, now’s your chance – and it’s an amazing one, at that. Anyone looking for places to stay in Arizona would be foolish to pass this up – it’s easily one of the most unique spots we’ve ever covered. Check it out:
Visit the Airbnb listing to learn more.
Have you ever stayed in this unique bubble? If so, we’d love to hear all about your experience!
What are some of your favorite unique places to stay in Arizona? Have you ever wanted to sleep under the stars in Arizona? Let us know.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Sleep Under the Stars in Arizona
- Where can I sleep under the stars in Arizona?
Arizona is an excellent state for anyone who enjoys sleeping under the stars in any capacity. For those who enjoy camping, the best places to sleep under the stars in Arizona are:
- Any of the amazing dark sky cities in Arizona
2. Which Arizona stargazing capsule should I consider booking?
Did you know there’s more than just one option when it comes to Sedona stargazing capsule getaways? Yep! Places and people offering Sedona stargazing experiences include:
- Yö'ngö, a stunning geodesic dome near the Grand Canyon
- Clear Sky Resorts, also near the Grand Canyon
3. What are some fun things to do in Sedona Arizona?
The amazing little town of Sedona Arizona is a spectacular place to visit, especially in the winter when tourism is quieted down and chillier temperatures have set in. Among our favorite fun things to do in Sedona Arizona are such delights as:
- All the reasons Sedona is one of the best places to go off the grid in AZ
- Hike to mysterious, alleged energy vortices
- Explore Oak Creek Canyon and all the amazing hikes it holds
- Book a stay at the Enchantment Resort