This Arizona Fountain Is The Coolest Thing You’ll Ever See For Free
Summer is fast approaching, which means it’s time to start planning family activities that don’t break the bank. At nearly 600 feet high, this majestic fountain just outside of Scottsdale definitely belongs on your bucket list. It’s taller than Niagara Falls and many other world-famous attractions, plus there’s a surrounding park with picnic tables, a playground, and scenic hiking trails.
Feast your eyes on this mesmerizing fountain in action:
Have you ever seen this magnificent fountain in person? Are there any other awe-inspiring Arizona attractions that are free to visit? Let us know your favorites! Here are some more spectacular hidden gems in Arizona that are absolutely free.
The Coolest Attractions In Arizona
What are the best remote destinations in Arizona?
The best remote destinations in Arizona include:
- Blue Canyon. This is located on the Hopi Reservation and it is rife with amazing rock formations, including those known as hoodoos.
- Blue Ridge Reservoir. You might be surprised that such a lush forest can be found in a desert state like Arizona.
- Madera Canyon. This is the best of both worlds in that it has both forest and desert in the same canyon.
- Navajo National Monument. This is deep into the Navajo Reservation and it has several ancient cliff dwellings.
Find out more about the best remote destinations in Arizona.
What are some hidden gem attractions in Arizona?
Some hidden gem attractions in Arizona include:
- Coronado Trail Scenic Byway. This is a lovely drive in a part of Arizona most people don’t see. The forests here are gorgeous.
- Tonto National Monument. This area has a ton of wildlife and is strewn with ancient cliff dwellings.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument. While there are many areas with cliff dwellings, this one lets you get up close.
- Aravaipa Canyon Wilderness. This is a stunning canyon that only lets 50 people at a time in to preserve its beauty.
Learn more about these and other hidden gem attractions in Arizona.
What are the coolest Old West attractions in Arizona?
The coolest Old West attractions in Arizona include:
- Castle Dome Mining Museum. This is not just a museum but a reconstruction of a small town that became submerged in the Colorado River.
- For Bowie National Historic Site. Parts of the original adobe walls are still around for visitors to get a glimpse of history.
- Oatman. This is an old town on the famous Route 66 which is replete with Old West charm and style.
- Tombstone. This is the ultimate Old West destination as it was the site of the historical O.K. Corral shootout.
Discover more about the coolest Old West attractions in Arizona.