Any Explorer Should Visit These 8 Phenomenal Camping Spots In Arizona
If you’ve been wanting to enjoy a night or more camping in our vast wilderness, here are a few suggestions of the best camping spots in Arizona to get started. These sites not only are accessible and great for newbies, but they also offer some beautiful views. Actually, is there anywhere in Arizona you can’t find an incredible view? Here are eight of the best camping spots in Arizona:
Do you agree that these are among the best camping spots in Arizona? Where is your favorite place to camp in Arizona? Here are more of Arizona’s best parks that offer camping, trails, and more.
More to Explore
Camping In Arizona
What is the most beautiful campground in Arizona?
One of the most beautiful campgrounds in Arizona is barely a campground at all, actually, but a place where people camp and are blown away by their experience. End of the World is a secluded camping spot in the Coconino National Forest. You'll overlook some spectacular sights and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature. Though there are no established campgrounds, camping is allowed.
What are the most unique places to spend the night in Arizona?
Aside from camping, here are some of the most unique places to spend the night in Arizona:
- In the town of Bisbee, Arizona when you stay at Eldorado Suites Hotel. Other than the luxurious accommodations, the view from your room is gorgeous.
- For those visiting Lake Powell, stay at Lake Powell Resort. It has everything you need for a relaxing getaway and then some, plus great lake views.
Check out some of the best hotels in Arizona for a memorable stay.
Can I camp right on the water in Arizona?
Yes, there are quite a few places where you can camp right on the water in Arizona. Here are a few of those camping spots:
- Cattail Cove offers camping with sandy beaches just feet away.
- Patagonia Lake State Park, located in southeastern Arizona, has campsites right along the shore of the lake. The views are gorgeous and you are steps away from taking a swim.
- For those who enjoy riverside views, try River Island State Park. Scenically located on the Colorado River, it's picturesque and peaceful, resulting in a great experience.