The Hole-In-The-Wall Steak And Seafood Restaurant Everyone Should Add To Their Dining Bucket List
We’re fortunate to have access to such a variety of amazing Alabama restaurants. Even though many of these restaurants don’t look like much from the outside, they serve the most delicious food around. In fact, some have even been referenced as hole-in-the-wall restaurants. One restaurant in particular that fits this description is Crawmama’s. To learn all about this hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Alabama, take a look below.
This is one of the best restaurants in Alabama. Have you ever had the pleasure of eating at Crawmama’s? If so, what did you think? Let us know in the comments below! And, if you need a place to stay while you’re exploring the area, check out this list of unique vacation rentals near Guntersville, Alabama.
Another hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Alabama that serves delicious seafood is King Neptune’s Seafood Restaurant in Gulf Shores. Check it out!
More to Explore
The Best Restaurants In Alabama
What are the most famous restaurants in Alabama?
The most famous restaurants in Alabama include:
- Big Mike’s Steakhouse. Located in Thomasville, this is one of the best steakhouses in Alabama and you’ll want to return here again and again.
- Fisher’s Upstairs. This seafood restaurant at the Orange Beach Marina is an upscale place with delicious scallops.
- Meat Boss. This unassuming barbecue joint in Mobile is home to the best beef brisket sandwiches in the state
- Yo Mama’s. This is a Birmingham institution of scrumptious soul food made from scratch. The chicken and waffles and Mama’s Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf are big hits.
Find out about these and a few more of the most famous restaurants in Alabama.
What are the best bucket list restaurants in Alabama?
The best bucket list restaurants in Alabama include:
- 360 Grille. Located at the top of the Renaissance Tower in Florence, this is Alabama’s sole revolving restaurant and has an amazing ribeye.
- SAW’s Soul Kitchen. This Birmingham soul food restaurant has some of the most delicious and comforting dishes in Alabama.
- Felix’s Fish Camp Grill. Located in Spanish Fort, this restaurant is right on the bay and you’ll have to try the fried crab claws.
- Kitchen on George. This casual place in the Oakleigh Garden Historic District has scrumptious American food and an excellent wine list.
Learn about these and more of the best bucket list restaurants in Alabama.
What are the most unique restaurants in Alabama?
The most unique restaurants in Alabama include:
- Lambert’s Cafe. Located in Foley, if you eat here and hold your hand up, servers will throw rolls to you. Eat as many as you can catch!
- Red Barn Restaurant. This Demopolis restaurant is in an actual barn and was once a John Deere office.
- Tip Top Grill. This was once a historic service station and now serves up comforting fare with a great view.
- Mama Misitano’s Italian Cafe. This is both an Italian restaurant and a gun shop. It might make a good location for a Spaghetti Western.
Discover more about these and several more of the most unique restaurants in Alabama.