Washington June 30, 2016
16 Photos That Perfectly Sum Up Washington In The Summer
Washington is beautiful all year, but there’s something really special about our state in the summertime. We’re lucky to be right on the coast with stunning driftwood-filled beaches, and the weather is just perfect to get out and explore all of our forests and mountains. Check out these captivating shots that perfectly sum up the Northwest this warm, lovely season.
1. The driftwood makes this shot from Kalaloch Beach picture perfect.
2. The Blue Angels will be soaring over Seattle Seafair from August 5-7 this year.
3. Summer wildflowers are blooming on top of Mount Ellinor.
4. Picnics are just perfect this time of year - especially near Baker Lake.
5. A Mariners game in the summer is a must.
6. And a trip to Deception Pass State Park.
7. Lake Chelan looks absolutely magical at twilight.
8. This fiery sunset was seen over Lake Washington.
9. A warm evening at Ruby Beach in July.
10. The golden Palouse fields near Pullman look gorgeous in this summer shot.
11. The North Cascades in July, as seen from the side of Highway 20 near the Hairpin Curve.
12. Mowich Lake in Mount Rainier National Park, during July.
13. The weather is perfect for hitting the trails (like these 15
14. And there's no better time for a
camping trip. Pictured is Colonial Creek Campground in North Cascades National Park.
15. Summer mornings at First Beach are so dreamy.
16. Wildflowers - like these beautiful lupines - are in full bloom this season at Mount Rainier National Park.
If you’re looking for more places to see this summer, check out this
Ultimate Bucket List.
Aren’t these photos of Washington just beautiful? Which one was your favorite?