These 10 Houses In Nebraska Have The Most Unbelievable Christmas Decorations
For many people, one of the most fun and unique parts of the holiday season is driving or walking around the neighborhood and admiring your neighbors’ lights and other decorations. Sometimes, someone will go ABOVE and BEYOND in decking the halls and earn attention from the community, the newspaper, and websites much like this one. Check out these unbelievable Christmas displays in Nebraska, and try not to think about the electric bills these folks receive in January.
1. This house has been a Christmas light decoration for over 30 years. Each year, Kathy and Brad McInturf add new features to their display, which can be found on St. Nobes St. in Holdrege.
2. You’ve got to turn your speakers on for this one. The lights of this house flash in time to the University of Nebraska’s Hail Varsity song! Go Huskers.
3. This breathtaking light display in Lincoln plays along to the song “Mary Did You Know” by Pentatonix.
4. If you’re a fan of Rascal Flatts, you’ll definitely appreciate this festive display in Eagle.
5. Here’s another incredibly impressive lights display in Lincoln.
6. This house in Papillion was featured on the NBC Today Show a few years ago. It is located off of 90th and Giles Rd.
7. This front yard in Omaha has been transformed into a regular Winter Wonderland.
8. This amazing show includes more than 50,000 lights. This video is from 2012, but the house decorates like this each year; it is located in Lincoln.
9. Wow. This gorgeous house has just about every single Christmas decoration that I can think of, aside from maybe Santa himself. The Kimball
10. This eye-catching Christmas house in Lincoln turns heads each year with its elaborate displays. How long do you think it takes to put it together?
What other displays deserve a spot on this list? Share in the comments below.