Wyoming November 25, 2017
13 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Wyoming
Wyoming is definitely a state like no other, and the experience of living here is unique, to say the least. Most of the time, the exact things people from another state might scratch their heads over are the things we take the most pride in. Just to prove it, here are 13 hilarious memes that you’ll probably only understand if you’ve spent any time living in the Cowboy State.
1. We may have a lot of wide open space and the lowest population in the country, but we still know the frustrations of a morning commute.
2. And speaking of those wide open spaces, we love 'em.
3. Why isn't common sense common outside of the Cowboy State?
4. We're very patriotic. When the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security asks for our help, we step up.
5. Wyomingites value physical fitness as much as the next guy, but we don't necessarily need a gym membership for our workouts.
6. We love all kinds of music - country and western, classic rock...what else is there?
7. And on the subject of great music, it's perfectly fine to sing along. Even if you aren't 100 percent sure of the words.
Although, we think these may be the original, lesser-known lyrics to
Livin' On A Prayer.
8. We do what we want - it's all good!
9. No. Seriously.
10. Don't hold your breath waiting for winter to be over.
And, on that note...
11. It's hard to feel bad about news reports of 200-car pileups in the South due to 1/2 an inch of snowfall when you have to dig a path to the barbecue that's only 3 feet from the back door.
12. Even though we're used to extended winters, that doesn't mean we're always happy about it.
13. You gotta find the silver lining.
14. It's just so exhausting...
If you can relate to these, you might also enjoy
12 Awkward Moments Every Wyomingite Has Endured At Least Once.