West Virginia July 01, 2015
These 14 Places In West Virginia Make The Best Sandwiches EVER
If you’re looking for a great sandwich shop in West Virginia, we have plenty to choose from. Here’s a list of some of the best places in the Mountain State to grab a sandwich. How many of these have you tried?
1. The M&M Mart deli in Charleston
Don't be turned off by the fact that it's located inside a convenience store in Kanawha City. Their sandwiches are great.
2 .Katara's Deli in Martinsburg
Reviewers say their food always tastes good.
3. The Secret Sandwich Society in Fayetteville
I don't mind letting the cat out of the bag on this "secret." Their sandwiches are so good!
4. Yen's Sandwiches in South Charleston
Great little Vietnamese sandwich shop.
5. Cam's Ham in Huntington
Try the flaked ham sandwich with onion rings, recommends one reviewer.
6. The Purple Fiddle in Thomas
Great little cafe and music venue in Thomas.
7. Primanti Bros. in Morgantown
A Pittsburgh favorite now available in Morgantown
8. The Upstairs Downstairs Sandwich Shop in Harpers Ferry
Reviewers say their sandwiches are delicious.
9.Third Street Deli in Parkersburg
Reviewers say the food is good and is prepared fast.
10. DePasquale's Trattoria in Wheeling
Reviewers say the food is fresh and "tasty."
11. The Swiftwater Cafe in Charleston
Try the BLT! Reviewers brag on their customer service, too.
12.Mayberry's of Hurricane
You can't go wrong with anything on the menu here, according to one reviewer.
13. Hermosilla’s Deli Market in Fairmont
One reviewer called it the best place to eat in Fairmont.
14. Stardust Cafe in Lewisburg
One reviewer said the menu is amazing.
These are my picks for best sandwich shops in West Virginia. Did I miss any? Let me know in the comments.