A Visit To This Fantastic Flea Market In Virginia Will Make You Feel Like You’re On A Treasure Hunt
There’s something about Virginia flea markets that stirs up a sense of excitement. Much like treasure hunts, these stores hold the possibility of finding something truly extraordinary. Virginia’s wealth of flea markets and antique stores make the process of browsing these unique stores an enjoyable one. One such spot is located on the Eastern Shore and is considered one of the best flea markets in Virginia. Here’s more on Blue Crow Antique Mall in Keller, Virginia, and why you’ll want to visit:
Have you ventured to the Blue Crow Antique Mall recently? Be sure to share your experiences in this amazing shop with us! For more bargains, make sure to visit some of the best flea markets in Virginia.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in Virginia
What are the best farmers markets in Virginia?
The best farmers markets in Virginia include:
- Harrisonburg Farmers Market. You’ll find free-range meats, eggs, and dairy products at this market as well as artisan breads and fresh flowers.
- Abingdon Farmers Market. Come here for the freshest local produce, locally-made wines, and amazing baked goods.
- Charlottesville City Market. Locals flock here on Saturdays to get locally made crafts, wonderful produce, baked goods, and fresh coffee.
- Covington Farmers Market. This market was built by students at Virginia Tech and has cooking demonstrations in addition to all the fresh goods.
Learn more about the best farmers markets in Virginia.
What are the best general stores in Virginia?
The best general stores in Virginia include:
- Philomont General Store in Philomont. This general store has been open since 1913 and carries wines, gourmet food, local crafts, and so much more.
- Fox Creek General Store in Troutdale. This store has farm supplies, fuel, hardware, groceries, feed, and more for a rural lifestyle.
- The Floyd Country Store in Floyd. This old store has been around for over 100 years and has barrels full of old-fashioned candy and more.
- The Bluemont General Store in Bluemont. This store opened during the 1840s and has been serving customers since they arrived by carriage and train.
Find out more about the best general stores in Virginia.
What are the best thrift stores in Virginia?
The best thrift stores in Virginia include:
- The Treasure Hound in Chantilly. This store has a vast selection of household goods and proceeds benefit a no-kill animal shelter.
- Little Tots Unlimited in Chesapeake. Parents love to find bargains here on clothes, cribs, toys, and much more for their little ones.
- Treasure Trove Consignments in Annandale. This shop has a frequently rotating supply of home furnishings, art, and other household goods.
- Fort Myer Thrift Shop. This shop is on a military base and the bargains you’ll find are worth the few minutes it takes to check your car and ID.
Discover more about the best thrift stores in Virginia.