The Incredible Buffet In Virginia With Almost As Many Desserts As Main Dishes
If you’re searching for mouthwatering seafood restaurants in Virginia and are looking for a place to eat as much seafood as you can dream of, Captain George’s Seafood Buffet in Virginia is an excellent option. However, most people may not realize that Captain George’s is also hiding another incredible treasure: endless desserts. That’s right; in addition to king crab, clams, fish, fresh oysters, and more, this Virginia Beach eatery is a dessert lover’s dream come true. So be sure to save a little room for the sweet stuff when you dine at Captain George’s.
Have you ever filled up on your under-the-sea favorites at Captain George’s Seafood Buffet? If so, what did you think of this mouthwatering seafood and dessert buffet in Virginia? Feel free to share your thoughts with us! For more information, check out the Captain George’s Seafood Buffet Facebook page.
Looking for more must-visit places in Virginia? Check out Trusted Tours and Attractions, where you’ll find everything from hidden gems in Virginia to some of the most popular destinations in Virginia.
Craving more must-visit restaurants in Virginia? Check out our article featuring the best restaurants in Virginia.
More to Explore
Captain George's Seafood Buffet
Is there another seafood buffet near me worth visiting?
When in Virginia and seeking a “seafood buffet near me,” you won’t be disappointed. There are several seafood buffets in Virginia, including:
- Yukai Buffet: Located in Virginia Beach, Yukai Buffet offers a diverse and all-encompassing dining experience, featuring an extensive buffet with a wide range of Asian and international cuisines, including 40+ kinds of sushi and maki.
- Ocean Crab: Known for its succulent crab offerings, including crab legs and crab boils, Ocean Crab in Chantilly provides a satisfying seafood experience for those craving the flavors of the sea in the heart of Virginia.
- Fish Bones Restaurant and Seafood Buffet: With its diverse menu featuring everything from succulent crab legs to flavorful fish dishes, Fish Bones Restaurant and Seafood Buffet in Virginia Beach is a go-to destination for seafood enthusiasts seeking a taste of the coastal culinary delights.
Aside from seafood buffets, what are some other popular seafood restaurants in Virginia?
There are several well-known seafood restaurants in Virginia. Here are some popular seafood restaurants in Virginia:
- Rappahannock Oyster Co.: Known for its emphasis on oysters, this Richmond restaurant, which has been “Celebrating the Chesapeake Bay and its native shellfish since 1899,” showcases a variety of fresh, locally sourced seafood.
- The Wharf: Situated on the waterfront in Alexandria, The Wharf offers has been serving up a diverse seafood menu with a focus on Chesapeake Bay specialties since 1971.
- Ford's Fish Shack: Ford's Fish Shack, which has several locations throughout Virginia, is celebrated for its casual atmosphere and a menu featuring a wide range of seafood dishes, including fish tacos and lobster rolls.