The Charming Out Of The Way Flea Market In Vermont You Won’t Soon Forget
Flea market season is quickly approaching! Treasure hunters across the Green Mountain State are eagerly awaiting the opening of these out-of-the-way bargain-hunting bonanzas, like the Wilmington Antique & Flea Market. This Vermont flea market has been drawing shoppers for decades. It’s the seasonal marketplace and flea market near me in Vermont you won’t want to miss.
Have you ever visited the Wilmington Antique & Flea Market in Vermont? What do you think is the best flea market in Vermont? Tell us in the comments!
If you can’t wait until the weekends to start hunting for treasures, check out these fabulous Vermont antique shops.
More to Explore
Shopping in Vermont
What are the best antique shops in Vermont?
Flea markets aren’t all in the Green Mountain State. Check out some of the best antique shops in Vermont:
- Twitchell House Antiques: This shop in Townshend encompasses more than 10,000 square feet. Browse the large assortment of jewelry, art, pottery, and much more!
- The Barn Antiques: Located in Middlebury, this seasonal shop specializes in goods from the 1700s through the 1900s. Expect to find a variety of furniture, jewelry, and other personal and home goods.
- Sir Richard Antiques: You’ll find this 5,500-square-foot shop over in Waterbury Center. Aside from the furniture and fine art you’d expect at any shop, here, you’ll find some rare and interesting items, like oriental antiques and even ironware.
What are the best general stores in Vermont?
There are also some really unique general stores in Vermont:
- H. Gillingham and Sons General Store: This Woodstock store has been family run since its opening back in 1886. Grab some Vermont maple syrup, candy, books, or a few essentials before you head out to Suicide Six.
- Ripton Country Store: Located in one of Vermont’s many small towns, you’ll find all sorts of goodies here, like newspapers, granola bars, and plenty of Vermont-made goods. It’s also a popular spot for locals, who pick up their mail and packages here.
- Warren Store: This store is located within a historic 1839 building right on Main Street. Stop here to grab toys, books, clothing, housewares, and a whole lot more, including fresh food.
What are the best quilt shops in Vermont?
Calling all quilters! Check out these awesome quilt shops in Vermont:
- Quilt-a-way Fabrics: This shop is located in Westminster. Browse tons of fabrics, threads, and books on quilting.
- Waterwheel House Quilt Shop: Located in Londonderry, this shop is in a 1790s farmhouse. Within, you’ll find a variety of quilting necessities like books, notions, fabrics, and sample quilts.
- Country Thyme Vermont: This Derby shop has all the quilting supplies you’ll need plus gorgeous pottery, collectibles, art, and more.