More Than A Flea Market, Wilmington Antique and Flea Market In Vermont Also Has Food And More
Did you know that you can find so much more than fleas when you shop at Wilmington Antique and Flea Market in Vermont?
Since 1983, Wilmington Antique and Flea Market has grown to become the largest weekend flea market within the Green Mountain State. Here, you’ll find everything and anything. This includes auto parts, locally sourced maple syrup, clothes, games, and much more. Aside from having a blast browsing this massive flea market, there’s a concession area for you and your family to also enjoy. Curious to know more? If so, read on to learn about why the Wilmington Antique and Flea Market in Wilmington is the place to go when you’re in Vermont.
Visit Wilmington Antique and Flea Market’s website for more information on what’s in store when you head to this fun destination in Vermont.
If you’re looking for another unique shopping experience after spending the day at Wilmington Antique and Flea Market, how about checking out Vermont Gift Barn too?
More to Explore
Wilmington Antique and Flea Market
What are some fun facts about Wilmington Antique and Flea Market?
Here are some fun facts about Wilmington Antique and Flea Market:
- Since its inception, the Wilmington Antique and Flea Market has grown to be the largest flea market in the southern part of Vermont.
- In addition to its weekend hours, this flea market is open on Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Columbus Day.
- Admission and parking to the flea market are free!
Where are some of the best flea markets in Vermont?
Take a look at the following destinations when you are searching for the best flea markets in Vermont.
- WOKO Gigantic Indoor Flea Market in Essex Junction: This year's main event takes place on March 19th, from 8:30 am until 2:30 pm.
- Manchester Flea Market at Routes 11 & 30 in Manchester: This seasonal flea market runs on the weekends, from May through October.
- Waterbury Flea Market in Waterbury Village Historic District: There's something for everyone at this flea market which is known as the largest in Vermont.
Don't forget to check out these Vermont winter markets as well.