Vermont Food & Dining January 18, 2017
These 12 Restaurants Serve The Best Wings In Vermont
Sweet, spicy, hot or honey BBQ, there is something awesome about digging into a tasty treat of perfectly cooked wings. Oh, and the dipping sauces! There are so many to choose from and boy are they the icing on the cake… or rather, the dressing on the wings. We’ve gathered some of our favorite places to get the best wings in Vermont that will have you coming back for more.
1. Madison Brewing Company Pub & Restaurant - 428 Main Street, Bennington
A great place to pair fantastic beer and delicious wings. Warning: Wings in photo may be even tastier than they appear.
2. Jay Village Inn - 1078 Vt Rt 242, Jay
It looks like this guy took - and won - the wing challenge! If you finish your plate of wings in less than 10 minutes you win a T shirt and get your picture on the wall.
3. The Perfect Wife Restaurant & Tavern - 2594 Depot St., Manchester Center
The tavern upstairs is a laid back and casual place to enjoy a plate of wings and other treats.
4. Hazel - 75 Elliot Street, Brattleboro
The wings are out of this world, and must be tried to be believed. How do they do it?
5. Bailiwicks On Mill - 98 Mill Street, St. Johnsbury
The jumbo bone-in chicken wings are paired with delicious sauces such as blue cheese, buffalo, stonefruit BBQ. or sriracha honey. While you're in a dipping mood, be sure to try their deep fried pickle spears.
6. The Farmhouse Tap & Grill - 160 Bank Street, Burlington
You won't find generic wings here, folks. Everything at The Farmhouse is farm to table fresh.
7. Parker Pie Company - 161 County Road, West Glover
Pair Taco Tuesday with some wicked wings at Parker Pie. There are great flavors here such as Maple BBQ, Spicy BBQ, Franks Red Hot BBQ, Sweet and Spicy Thai or Scott's Revenge.
8. Bobcat Cafe and Brewery - 5 Main Street, Bristol
The Bobcat Cafe has mastered the art of the perfect wing as they bake them first and then fry, which gives them their light and crispy skin with juicy meat inside. Yum!
9. Two Brothers Tavern - 86 Main Street, Middlebury
The Two Brothers Tavern has become a favorite among locals, students and visitors alike for their delicious dishes, live entertainment and of course, out of this world wings.
10. The Whip Bar and Grill - 18 Main Street, Stowe
The Whip has everything from comfort food to fine dining, but the maple wings here are an absolute standout and a MUST TRY!
11. Valley View Saloon - 131 Rt 100, West Dover
Everyone loves the BBQ wings here which are generously coated in a delicious smokey sauce.
12. Ruben James - 159 Main Street, Burlington
What's better than regular wings? FREE WINGS! Every Thursday has Ruben James, or RJ's, has 49 cent wings from 5-9 and free wings from 9:30-11pm!
Looking for something a little more grab & go? How about these
12 Vermont sandwiches you have to try before you die?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.