The Most Delicious Vermont Road Trip Takes You To 5 Hole-In-The-Wall BBQ Restaurants
If you have a hankering for some delicious ribs, pulled pork, chicken, or burgers, take a look at the following list of five of the best bbq restaurants in Vermont. As you’ll soon learn, you’ll be able to taste your way through the state by stopping at each Vermont bbq restaurant during this delicious day trip. While the following road trip only requires a couple of hours of driving time, be sure to allocate plenty of time for all the eating you’ll do during this memorable outing.
After eating your way through the best BBQ restaurants in Vermont on this delicious road trip, how about setting off on another adventure while you’re in the Green Mountain State? For ideas of where to go next, take a look at this article about 12 Vermont road trips.
More to Explore
Best BBQ Restaurants in Vermont
What are some of the best Vermont bbq restaurants near me?
Along with the places on this road trip, here are some of the best Vermont bbq restaurants scattered throughout the state.
- Curtis' All American BBQ in Putney: You'll be served from a converted school bus when you dine at this Vermont bbq joint.
- Top of the Hill Grill in Brattleboro: Chow on your favorite foods while taking in breathtaking views.
- Prohibition Pig in Waterbury: Enjoy Latin-inspired bbq meals at this restaurant. Check out their brewery around the corner from the eatery too.
- Charlie’s Rotisserie and Grill in Burlington: Along with their BBQ ribs, try the fried chicken on the menu, too.
What are some of the best Vermont road trips?
In addition to going to BBQ restaurants in Vermont, here are some more of the best road trips in the Green Mountain State:
- The Ultimate Pie Shop Road Trip In Vermont
- The Ultimate Pizza Journey Through Vermont
- The Epic 3-Day Restaurant Road Trip In Vermont
- Road Trip Through Vermont’s Most Picturesque Small Towns
- The Lighthouse Road Trip On The Vermont Coast
- Vermont Fall Foliage Road Trip
For more ideas of where to explore, take a look at this Vermont road trip guide.