The Toxic Blue-Green Algae Responsible For Killing Dogs Around The U.S. Has Been Found In Utah
If you’ve lived in Utah for very long, you know that every summer we have several lakes that become dangerous when toxic algal blooms get out of control. The blue-green algae can cause serious health problems in humans and pets, and in the last few weeks several dogs have died in other states after being exposed to it. If you have a dog who loves to swim in Utah’s lakes and waterways, you’ll want to take caution.
Writer, editor and researcher with a passion for exploring new places. Catherine loves local bookstores, independent films, and spending time with her family, including Gus the golden retriever, who is a very good boy.
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!