The Space-Themed Indoor Playground In Texas That’s Insanely Fun
3..2..1… blast off!
Considering how unpredictable Texas weather can be, playground outings can get ruined in an instant – unless the fun is brought inside, that is. Aptly named “The Play Space,” this space-themed indoor playground in Houston is the perfect place for little astronauts to burn off some of that pent-up rocket fuel.
For more information such as hours of operation, pricing, and details of attractions, visit either The Play Space’s website or The Play Space’s Facebook page.
Have you ever been to The Play Space? Are there any other themed indoor playgrounds in Texas you enjoy? Let us know where your little ones like to have fun in the comment section below! We would love to hear from you.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Things To Do In Texas
What are some indoor playgrounds in Texas?
Whether it’s due to weather or you just want to stay indoors, kids will be kids and still want to be busy. Luckily, there are several great indoor playgrounds in Texas that are the perfect places to visit. These include:
- Mt. Playmore in Austin is the largest indoor playground in Central Texas
- Fun Plex in Houston spans over 200,00 square feet filled with activities for everyone
- Kids can go wild at Jungle Island Family Fun and Entertainment Center in Austin
- Legoland Discovery Center in San Antonio
What are some of the best kid-friendly places in Texas?
It can be tricky traveling with children, but you won’t regret taking the time to visit these places. Best of all, a family-friendly road trip through Texas can cover a stop at each place, plus a few more!
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad in Grapevine
- Dinosaur World in Glen Rose
- Uncle Buck’s Fish Bowl and Grill in Round Rock
What are some rainy-day activities in Texas worth exploring?
When it’s raining and pouring, sometimes the best thing is to get out and get exploring! See how many of these rainy-day activities in Texas you can both add to and then cross off your list:
- Enjoy a day at a waterpark, like Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine
- Tour a museum, from the beautiful to the strange
- Go skydiving at iFly in Houston
- No need to wait until Halloween to stay overnight at a haunted hotel
- Venture underground and check out some of the caves in Texas!