Tennessee July 13, 2016
11 Undeniable Reasons Why Tennessee Will Always Be Home
If you’re from Tennessee, your heart already belongs to the rolling hills of the Volunteer State, your home already spun around the main street of your favorite small town. Here are 11 undeniable reasons why Tennessee will always be home to you – we’re sure you’ll understand every one of them.
11. You bleed orange.
And you raise your tiny ones to do the same!
10. There's no better place to hike.
Great Smoky Mountains, anyone?
9. There are such good ghost stories!
The Bell Witch Cave has scared you since you were a kid.
8. The entire family is here.
Grandparents, mom and dad, brothers and sisters. Why would you leave them!?
7. You're spoiled by our biscuits.
Loveless Cafe is actually your love language.
6. AND our hot chicken.
KFC will forever thank us for their national hot chicken campaign, now won't they?
5. Your church community is the sweetest.
Nellie Jo who sings in the choir probably taught you the secret to chocolate chip cookies and taught your Sunday School class.
4. And you have ties to the greatest small towns this side of the Mississippi.
It's a small state in reality, you know. Community is a big deal.
3. Y'all is officially a word.
It IS. And it saves us time.
2. The history of the Volunteer State is fascinating.
Our history is deep and wide, forever tied to history books and influential in the formation of the United States.
1. You can't imagine a better view.
Tennessee River Gorge, y'all. Straight from Jesus.