Nashville November 21, 2016
12 Things Nashvillians Do Better Than Anyone Else
Nashville is an epic city, known as a top tourist destination across the nation and building our state diversity and economy with the influx of transplants. A place of southern hospitality, where you’re treated kindly from the get-go and welcomed with open arms. Nashville is great at a lot of things – but these twelve? Are next level.
12. Can we just start this thing off bragging about our hot chicken?
It's known around the country, and even sparked national investment in the hot chicken trend.
11. We do southern comfort food like pros.
Have you ever heard of Loveless Cafe...? We also have Monell's, Puckett's, Browns Diner...
10. Nashville is a huge supporter of local businesses.
We have quite a few local makers who have found a solid home base in Nashville.
9. And those dreamers - there will always be a honkytonk for you starts-to-be.
Honkytonk Highway exists for a reason, and its here that the musical dreamers from around the world come to have their voices heard.
8. We're real good at selling expensive coffee.
Really good. Barista Parlor is national ranked and Crema closes in clutch with the locals - you need to try 'em!
7. And our monthly flea market is pretty great.
This is worth the drive. Plus, the $5 entrance fee at the holidays gives you entrance to the best kind of Christmas shop out there.
6. We foster education.
We aren't known as, "The Athens of the South" for nothing, folks.
5. And can build a PRETTY solid housing bubble..
Here's the gist: stay away from East Nashville for a second. We'll settle down - hopefully.
4. Our job market bolsters millennials.
Transplants have found themselves with jobs and homes now that Tennessee is showing out on the economic front.
3. But we still hold true to our roots.
We put family first and friends in a place of honor - it's the south, after all.
2. We can start a solid traffic jam..
Yeah...driving isn't our forte. As you're all sure to know, if you've ever driven in Nashville.
1. But the top thing about Nashville? We're the epitome of southern hospitality.
This is the south, and we hold the heart of it. You'll be loved in Nashville, friends.
Still looking to hang with Music City? These
historic photos of Nashville are stunning.