Nashville September 27, 2017
10 Foods That Nashvillians Crave When They Leave Nashville
Man, Nashville. That crazy city full of dreamers and thinkers, musicians and doctors and all sorts of freelancers. Artists and business folk that may come for a little bit, then drift out of the state as quickly and easily as they arrived. Once they leave though? There’s a whole lot of aching for these ten foods that you can ONLY EVER get in Nashville. And life without them is just plain hard, you know?
10. Hot chicken from Prince's.
Classic, epic, burn-your-mouth-off-good.
9. A chewy cookie from Christie Cookie Co.
They're nationally known for a reason, and we sure to miss them when we aren't in Music City.
8. Pancake stuffed french toast from Sky Blue.
We're drooling. This is the best brunch in the city - downhome and sweet as pie.
7. A creamy latte from Crema.
A Nashville staple, this is where you need to head if you're jonesing for a cup of joe.
6. Or a coffee soda from Steadfast.
The carbonated coffee beverage is the best kind of pick-me-up for a summer day spent in Nashville.
5. Delectable donuts from Five Daughters Bakery.
There's nothing better. This is truly Nashville's answer to the cronut of New York City.
4. Seasonal treats from Dozen Bakery.
The best local bakery in Nashville, if we do say so ourselves: and their apple galette? Looks positively divine.
3. The historic cheeseburgers from Rotier's.
Or the Farm Burger from The Pharmacy, but you know. It's hard to choose.
2. Or the juicy tacos from Mas Tacos.
At $3 a pop, these tacos are easy on the wallet and super kind to the tastebuds.
1. And, of course, you can't beat the southern comfort fare from Loveless Café.
It's a Nashville classic that can't be repeated anywhere else - it's an absolute joy.
If you’re looking to convince your friends to move to Music City, we have a couple of tips and tricks for you…