The Tiny Town Of Jamestown, Tennessee Is The Perfect Small Town Spot For A Weekend Getaway
A small, historic town in Tennessee makes for a great place to visit if you’re seeking a vacation or an educational respite from the day-to-day requirements of the world. Jamestown, Tennessee is one of the least well-known in the Volunteer State, but the quiet, rustic little town offers a beautiful experience for visitors. Learn more about this darling little Tennessee town below and plan a trip with your nearest and dearest. Come for coffee and wander the park, or check out the historic spots scattered throughout downtown Jamestown, TN. This is one sweet place you won’t want to miss! Let’s check out some of the great things to do in Jamestown, Tennessee.
Take a closer look at what you’ll find in this charming town:
Small-town Tennessee is a whole new world and one that is wonderful to visit every once in a while. Unless you take the plunge and move, of course! Whether you’re seeking a place to grow roots or visit for the day, there sure is a lot of wonderful things to do in Jamestown
If it’s local beauty you’re seeking, have you ever seen the view from Chimney Tops Trail? The views are truly unreal!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Towns In Tennessee
What are the most peaceful and quiet towns in Tennessee?
The most peaceful and quiet towns in Tennessee include:
- Rogersville. This is one of the oldest towns in the state and is packed with history. It’s a wonderful, calm place for a day trip.
- Leipers Fork. This is a truly tiny town and is full of peaceful country charm and is filled with and surrounded by natural beauty.
- Nolensville. This town is known for having a good selection of antique stores and excellent schools with a charming downtown.
- Butler. Locals love to go fishing and canoeing on nearby Watauga Lake and the town has a friendly, welcoming community.
Learn more about the most peaceful and quiet towns in Tennessee.
What are the best old-fashioned towns in Tennessee?
The best old-fashioned towns in Tennessee include:
- Jonesboro. This is the oldest town in Tennessee and keeps a lot of historic buildings standing to preserve a sense of history.
- Bell Buckle. This is the state’s tiniest town and it holds an annual RC Cola and Moon Pie Festival that is pure Southern charm.
- Columbia. This little town has a lovely arts district and is chock full of charming historic houses that bring a sense of nostalgia.
- Tellico Plains. This town likes to keep itself small and preserve the surrounding natural areas. It’s no wonder this place is so beautiful.
Find out more about the best old-fashioned towns in Tennessee.
What are the most beautiful towns in Tennessee?
The most beautiful towns in Tennessee include:
- Etowah. This charming town was originally a depot on the railroad between Atlanta and Cincinnati and is a wonderful palace to visit.
- Paris. This place lives up to its name with a replica of the Eiffel Tower and it happens to have some of the best fried catfish around.
- Townsend. This little town sits at one of the entrances to the Great Smoky Mountains and is a beautiful, quiet town.
- Adams. This little town has been around since 1791 and is also the location of the local legend of the Bell Witch.
Discover more about the most beautiful towns in Tennessee.