Shop Till You Drop At The Great Smokies Flea Market, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Tennessee
There’s nothing quite like wandering a massive flea market, especially since most visitors are seeking hidden treasures and antique finds for their homes. Everything you see, every lamp and dogeared book and rug, has had a life before it ended up in your hands, and there’s something so magical about that. The Great Smokies Flea Market in Kodak is one of the most famous and largest in the state of Tennessee. It’s tucked away on the eastern side of the state near The Great Smoky Mountains and boasts an expansive inventory and kind folks willing to help you experience the market to its fullest. Learn more about it below!
What an incredible place to explore! Have you been to the biggest flea market in the state? If you have then you know just how incredible this massive marketplace really is. Would you come to find a new-to-you treasure for your home? You can find out more about the best flea market in Tennessee by checking out the Great Smokies Flea Market website or giving them a like on the Great Smokies Flea Market Facebook page. Also, make sure to check out this fun video from Beyond the Boom to see their adventure in treasure hunting this fantastic flea market:
Continue to explore all the fun and beauty found here in Tennessee with a visit to this stunning local spot!
More to Explore
Best Flea Markets In Tennessee
What are the best flea markets in Tennessee?
These are the best flea markets in Tennessee:
- Miss Lucille’s Marketplace in Clarksville (perfect for antiques and crafted items)
- The Jonesborough Flea Market
- The Tri-City Flea Market in Bluff City
- Tennessee Flea Market Mall in White House
What are the best antique stores in Tennessee?
These are the best antique stores in Tennessee:
- The Village Antique & Home Decor Mall in Elizabethton
- Treasures Trash an Tiques in Colombia
- Red Door Antiques and More in Church Hill
- Greenville Antique Market in Greenville
- High Cotton in Dickson
- Small Town Antique Mall in Sale Creek
Where are the best places to shop in Tennessee?
Here are a few of our suggestions for some of the best places to shop in Tennessee:
- The Creekside Trading Company in Leiper’s Fork
- The Ogel Brothers General Store in Sevierville
- Three Bears General Store in Pigeon Forge
- The Smoky Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville
- A.Schwab in Memphis (also a great place for an old-fashioned soda or milkshake)
- Troyer's in Limestone (don't forget to get some donuts)