This Is The Highest Point In Rhode Island And It's An Awesome Place To Visit
Have you ever wanted to climb to the highest elevation in RI? Well, you can! And you won’t need special shoes, harnesses, or rope to do it. Come along as we show you this short hiking trail that will take you to the highest spot. From there you’ll have the ultimate bragging rights for ascending this amazing Ocean State summit!
Have you ever been to the highest elevation in Rhode Island? What did you think of the tippy top of the state? Let us know in the comments section below.
If you’re still in the mood for more Rhode Island adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More to love about Rhode Island
Where can we enjoy scenic drives in Rhode Island?
- The Ocean Drive Historic District drive offers 10 miles of stunning scenery encompassing the Atlantic Ocean and the Newport Mansions.
- The Snake Den Drive is about 20 miles long and features Snake Den State Park and several beautiful small towns along the way.
- Route 1A through South County features beaches, boardwalks, harbors, and much more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other scenic drives in Rhode Island.
Where can we find botanical gardens in Rhode Island?
- The Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum in Bristol has been rated as one of the best Public Gardens in New England.
- Roger Williams Park in Providence spans over 435 beautiful acres and encompasses stunning gardens, a lake, zoo, and recreational activities.
- Wilcox Park in Westerly is a 14-acre botanical garden featuring a wealth of themed gardens, statues, fountains, and much more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other stunning botanical gardens in Rhode Island.
Where can we find shopping areas in Rhode Island?
- North Kingstown in South County has a vibrant main street area brimming with boutique shops, restaurants, and more.
- The Westminster Arcade in Providence is a National Historic Landmark built in 1828 and chock full of everything one would need or want to buy.
- Antiques Alley in Greenville is one of the most popular shopping areas in the state for its wonderful array of antique treasures.
Read on to learn about some of the many other enticing shopping areas in Rhode Island.