There's A Glowing Pumpkin Trail Coming To Rhode Island And It'll Make Your Fall Magical
You might believe it’s a little early to start thinking about Halloween activities but when an event is this magnificent, you’ll want to start planning ahead now. The magic of Halloween will shine through the dark on Rhode Island’s glowing pumpkin trail this fall. Take the captivating journey to view 5,000 lit and carved pumpkins that aren’t your ordinary jack-o’lanterns. Read on to learn more and find out how to reserve your spot at the best pumpkin glow in Rhode Island.
Have you ever visited the best pumpkin glow in Rhode Island? Share your experiences and photos if you have them in the comments section.
Don’t you just love fall in the Ocean State? Check out some of the most beautiful fall destinations in Rhode Island. And if you’re looking for Halloween costumes, check out the selection on Disney.com.
More to Explore
Fall In Rhode Island
What are the best Halloween events in Rhode Island?
Some of the best Halloween events in Rhode Island include:
- Haunted hikes
- Haunted houses
- Spooky corn mazes
- The town of Pawtucket even turns their darling Slater Memorial Park into a haunted horror the entire family can enjoy every weekend throughout October.
What are the best Halloween towns in Rhode Island?
The best Halloween towns in Rhode Island include:
- Providence: The most haunted hotel in the Ocean State is the Providence Biltmore. In 2000, it was named the most haunted hotel in America by the American Hotel and Lodging Association. From legendary tales of satanic rituals held long, long ago, to raucous parties held by the mob during prohibition, the hotel has a very unusual history that lends itself to paranormal activities.
- Newport: In terms of paranormal activity in general, Newport is known to have over-the-top paranormal occurrences spread throughout the town. From a castle with a suit of armor that cries out loud to otherworldly occurrences, Newport should be at the top of anyone's list for a Halloween getaway.
What are the best pumpkin patches in Rhode Island?
Among the best pumpkin patches in Rhode Island are:
- Cucumber Hill Farm in Foster, for instance, to enjoy the festivities while picking out their very own pumpkin.
- Confreda Greenhouses & Farms in Hope has an annual Fall Festival.
- Sweet Berry Farm in Middletown