Take A Dreamy Ride Through The Largest Drive-Thru Light Show In Oklahoma, Christmas In The Park
Even when arctic temperatures rush across the Sooner State, there are still plenty of opportunities to enjoy some festive fun. Head to Yukon and explore the largest drive-thru light show in Oklahoma. Christmas In The Park will dazzle you with twinkling displays and holiday cheer. And the best part? You can enjoy all of this while staying warm in the comfort of your own vehicle. Here’s a preview of these dreamy Oklahoma drive-thru lights.
This place is fun for the entire family! What are your favorite things to do with kids at Christmas in Oklahoma?
This isn’t the only amazing holiday lights display in Oklahoma. For a breathtaking experience, walk through this magical Oklahoma garden that comes alive with light each winter. And don’t forget about our Christmas lights in Oklahoma road trip; just be sure to check out our road trip packing list first.
More to Explore
Christmas In Oklahoma
Are there other holiday light displays in Oklahoma that are worth checking out?
Check out these holiday light displays in Oklahoma:
- For more Christmas magic, visit Rhema Christmas Lights in Broken Arrow. This amazing attraction lets you experience the holidays in the most exciting way imaginable. It’s easy to see why it’s been around since 1982! Walk through dazzling lights and soak up all the merriment. The sounds of happy carols will follow you everywhere you go.
- For more stunning sights, embark on the Winter Wonderland Christmas Light Tour in Ketchum, Oklahoma. This twinkling attraction has over 400,000 lights!
What are the best things to do with kids at Christmas in Oklahoma?
If you need things to do with kids for Christmas, you can:
- Take the kids to the annual “Home For The Holidays” show at Oklahoma City University. The dance school always puts on a magnificent production, and it will certainly make everyone feel merry and bright.
- For more fun, embark on an amazing Polar Express Train Ride in Oklahoma City. This magical excursion will make you feel like you stepped inside the classic children’s storybook. This event is complete with holiday carols, tasty treats, and gorgeous views.
Where are the best places to see Santa in Oklahoma?
Nothing will make a child feel more merry than a visit with Santa Claus himself. The man in red will be visiting:
- Orr Family Farm in Oklahoma City this season, and you won’t want to miss it. Young ones can eat breakfast with Kris Kringle and share their wish lists. There will be plenty of excellent photo opportunities, too.
- Stockyards City. When you watch their annual Christmas Parade, you’ll see Santa in his best hat and boots! There’s no doubt about it -- Santa has a busy schedule this time of year.