Here Are 5 Sinkholes In Ohio That Will Leave You Terrified Of Earth
Heavy rains, harsh winters and unknown causes have left Ohio with some pretty alarming sinkholes over the years. From cars swallowed whole to decaying roadways, sinkholes in Ohio definitely don’t go unnoticed. The following are just five examples of the crazy big sinkholes Ohio has experienced over the years.
1) Toledo sinkhole swallows car
2) Sinkhole in Dover the size of four football fields closes state highway
3) Heavy rainfall and winter weather causes sinkhole to open in Licking County
4) Sinkhole opens beneath a mobile home in Muskingum County
5) Water main break causes sinkhole in Cleveland
Do you remember these? Do you have any pictures of sinkholes in Ohio? Share your experiences and photos with us in the comments below!