The Star Wars-Themed Camping Destination In New York's Catskills Mountains Is Out-Of-This-World
Any fan of Star Wars will tell you that it’s not simply a movie franchise — it’s an entire universe that most people can only dream to be a part of. With this being said, hardcore fanatics will be thrilled to learn that there’s a Star Wars-themed camping destination in one of the most resplendent regions in the United States – the extraordinary Catskills of New York,
R2 Where R U is a double tent Star Wars camping experience that’s truly one-of-a-kind. With next-level camping amenities, sublime scenery, and plenty of imaginative Easter eggs, this retreat is a bucket-list experience for all Star Wars fans. Want to know more? If so, may the force be with you as you read on about this gem in New York State.
Whether you’re a major Star Wars fan or simply wish to stay at a stunning tent camping destination in the Catskills, we guarantee this is one adventure in this galaxy that’s worth seeking out when you opt to spend time at a themed campground in New York. To get started on planning your epic Star Wars camping adventure, visit Tentrr.
And, if you’re looking to spend time in other parts of the state, check out these camping in New York options too.
More to Explore
Star Wars Camping
Where are some of the most unusual themed campgrounds in New York?
If you wonder, "Where can I find a themed campground near me?", check out these destinations throughout New York:
- Moose Hillock Camping Resort in Fort Ann: Aside from the scenic views and access to nature, you and your family can spend the day playing in the tropical-themed water park on the grounds.
- Roscoe Campsite Park in Roscoe: You'll feel like you're in another world when you stay in one of the covered wagons in this serene spot in New York.
- Firelight Camps in Ithaca: Immerse yourself (and your furry pals) in nature while enjoying the comforts of home as you clamp.
For more unique camping in New York options, take a look at these destinations too.
Where are some of the best spots to go camping in New York that are near water?
Following are some of the best spots to go camping in New York that are near the water:
- Hither Hills State Park in Montauk: There are over 200 beachfront sites to choose from when you stay at this campground on Long Island.
- Cranberry Lake Campground in West Harrison: Aside from camping on the water, feel free to take a hike around the lake too.
- Four Mile Creek State Park in Youngstown: Along with waking up by the sun rising above the water, take advantage of being near Niagara Falls when you go camping in New York at this location.
- Glimmerglass State Park in Springfield: In addition to camping, take a dip, go boating, or play water sports when you stay at this campground along Otsego Lake.