This Family Restaurant In New York Is Worth A Trip To The Country
If you find yourself driving around north of Utica and south of Hinkley Reservoir, then you should stop off for a very good meal at Patty Jean’s in Newport, NY. In fact, even if you’re not just driving around that area, you might want to load up the car with the family and head out that way anyway, because you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better country family restaurant in New York than Patty Jean’s.
Patty Jean’s Country Restaurant is worth taking a trip to the country! This place is fantastic. There’s no better place to bring your family when you all are hungry! Enjoy.
For more information on this can’t-miss country restaurant in New York, give Patty Jean’s a call at (315) 845-8877. And make sure to like Patty Jean’s Country Restaurant on Facebook to stay up-to-date on operating hours, specials, and more.
So, have you ever dined at Patty Jean’s in Newport, NY? If so, what do you think? Do you know of another great family restaurant in New York or another must-visit country restaurant in New York? Tell us!
Is Patty Jean’s too far of a drive for a quick meal? Don’t let distance keep you from this hidden gem in New York! Instead, check out VRBO and book accommodations along the route to Patty Jean’s, so you can turn your visit into a mini in-state getaway. It’s a win-win!
If you love diner-style restaurants – check out our past article, highlighting 12 awesome New York diners that are worth seeking out.
More to Explore
Patty Jeans In Newport, NY
What are some other charming family restaurants in New York?
You can find lots of charming family restaurants in New York, each of which offers a welcoming atmosphere and delicious meals. Here are some popular family-friendly restaurants in New York:
- Doug's Fish Fry: A family-friendly spot in Skaneateles, Doug’s Fish Fry is known for its classic fish fry and casual, welcoming environment.
- The Village Diner: A classic American diner in Johnson City, The Village Diner serves up comfort food and a family-friendly vibe.
- Crazy Otto's Empire Diner: A family-friendly diner in Herkimer, Crazy Otto's is known for its extensive menu, including breakfast favorites and classic diner fare.
Are there any other must-visit country restaurants in New York?
There is a variety of charming country restaurants in New York that offer a taste of rural living and hearty, comforting meals. Here are some notable country restaurants in New York:
- Beekman Arms Delamater Inn: Established in 1766, Beekman Arms is the oldest continuously operated inn in the United States. The on-site restaurant exudes historic charm and serves classic American dishes.
- Glen Iris Inn: Located in Letchworth State Park in Castile, the Glen Iris Inn is a historic country inn with a restaurant that offers picturesque views of the Genesee River gorge and a menu featuring regional cuisine.
- Wheatfields Restaurant and Bar: While not strictly a country restaurant, Wheatfields in Saratoga Springs has a rustic charm and offers a menu featuring Italian and American dishes made with locally sourced ingredients.