More Than A Flea Market, Gallup Market In New Mexico Also Has Pony Rides And More
You can’t go wrong when you visit a New Mexico flea market. You can find unique items, great deals, and fun gifts. But if you’re looking for a flea market that has it all, be sure to check out Gallup 9th Street Flea Market. In addition to offering great treasure hunting, there is delicious food, great music, and even pony rides for the kids!
The Gallup 9th Street Flea Market is way more than your typical flea market. With so many fun activities, live music, great food, and authentic Native artwork, you can easily spend the day here. What do you think of this flea market in New Mexico? Learn more about Gallup Flea Market, and then plan your next visit.
More to Explore
More flea markets in New Mexico
What are the best flea markets in New Mexico?
The best flea markets in New Mexico tend to cluster around Albuquerque, Ruidoso, and Santa Fe. With a few outliers like the fantastic Gallop Flea Market and Farmington Flea Market in Northwestern New Mexico. Here are some of the best flea markets in New Mexico to find unique items:
- Expo New Mexico Flea Market, Albuquerque, NM: Head to the Expo New Mexico Fairgrounds each weekend for some great deals on new but discount-priced items. This is a wonderful place to find gifts for friends and family (with a few for yourself too).
- Indoor Flea Market, Albuquerque, NM: If you are looking for vintage and antique furniture and home decor items this indoor market is the perfect place to start and finish your search. With a fantastic coffee shop on-site grab a drink and find some treasures.
- Big Daddy’s Flea Market, Las Cruces, NM: Lots of new, used, and collectible items from over 400 vendors await your discovery at Big Daddy's. Refuel at a food vendor and keep hunting down your next great find.
- Lotza Stuff Flea Market, Ruidoso Downs, NM: Lots of furniture, art, jewelry, toys, and home decor - and a whole wall of handbags if you love collecting unique bags too. Lotza Stuff is open six days a week (closed on Tuesday) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Family Indoor Flea Market, Albuquerque, NM: Another wonderful flea market in Albuquerque, with lovely vintage items as well as new items, and holiday-themed items, you'll find plenty of great things to spruce up your home. Head down to 4101 Menaul Blvd NE to check them out.
- Gallup Flea Market, Gallup, NM: Of course, the Gallup Flea Market we've featured here is one of the best flea markets in NM with hundreds of vendors, activities, and treasures to be found.