The Massive Indoor Playground In New Mexico With Endless Places To Play
Have you found yourself craving something more exciting than a hike or walk in the park? Whether you want to practice your trampoline skills or master an obstacle course, you’ll find plenty to do at this indoor playground. Jump around, climb the walls, and throw yourself into a foam pit for a change! The Fallout trampoline park is super fun, so have as much as you can while you have energy for it. When you need to have extra fun in Albuquerque, reach for this page on your bucket list.
Between the obstacle course and flying off the trampoline into the foam pit you’ll have your ninja skills on point in no time. If you are looking for fun things to do in New Mexico, check out the official Fallout Trampoline Park Facebook page, or its website for more trampoline action in NM. Is there a trampoline park near you? Share your favorite place to get your jump on with a comment.
More to Explore
More fun things to do in New Mexico
What are the best indoor playgrounds in New Mexico?
Whether you are looking for a full-on ninja course, a toddler playground, or a trampoline park, there are some fun indoor playgrounds in New Mexico. Here is a list of some of the more popular indoor parks and activity centers in New Mexico:
- Jungle Jam, Albuquerque, NM
- Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, Albuquerque, NM
- Santa Fe Play, Santa Fe, NM
- Cool Springz, Albuquerque, NM
- Fallout Trampoline Arena, Albuquerque, NM
- Alamo Jump!, Alamogordo, NM
- Electric Playhouse, Albuquerque, NM
While Albuquerque definitely has a lot of options for indoor playgrounds and trampoline parks, other areas of New Mexico seem to be lacking in indoor playgrounds and themed activities. That's not to say there aren't other fun indoor options available.
What are some fun things to do indoors in New Mexico with kids?
If the weather outside is frightful and you need to do something more delightful there are plenty of fun activities to do in New Mexico indoors with the kids. It doesn't even matter if you are trying to get away from intense heat or the odd rainy day, it's always good to have some indoor fun options to keep you busy. Here is a list of fun things to do indoors in New Mexico with kids:
- ABQ BioPark Aquarium, Albuquerque, NM
- Tinkertown Museum, Sandia Park, NM
- Explora Science Center & Children's Museum, Albuquerque, NM
- Carlsbad Caverns, Carlsbad, NM
- E3 Children’s Museum and Science Center, Farmington, NM
- American International Rattlesnake Museum, Albuquerque, NM
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque, NM
- Hinkle Fun Center, Albuquerque, NM
- Stone Age Climbing Gym, Albuquerque, NM
- Bradbury Science Museum, Los Alamos, NM