The Largest Go-Kart Track In Nevada Will Take You On An Unforgettable Ride
One of our favorite things about living in Nevada is the fact that there’s always something to do. The next time you find yourself on the hunt for a family-friendly activity that will thrill both young and old, consider taking a ride around the largest go-kart track in the state. Superkart is far from your typical go-kart experience and is one of the best kids’ activities in Las Vegas. Boasting a massive outdoor track and state-of-the-art karts, this is an activity that’s bound to please when you’re in Las Vegas with kids. Let’s take a look at these fun go-karts in Vegas:
Get a first-hand look at what it’s like to race at SuperKarts:
Have you taken a ride around the largest go-kart track in Nevada? Do you have any other favorite kids’ activities in Las Vegas? Let us know in the comments. This place looks simply amazing! For more must-try adventures, check out our list of The 13 Very Best Day Trips You Can Possibly Take In Nevada.
More to Explore
Fun Family Activities in Nevada
What are the best free family activities in Nevada?
The best free family activities in Nevada include:
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour. Located in Henderson, visitors can take a free tour to see how the confections are made.
- Pioneer Saloon. This old saloon in Goodpsprings is famous for being featured in the video game Fallout: New Vegas and has a ton of real-world history.
- Performances at Circus Circus. This famous hotel and casino in Las Vegas has free performances by trapeze artists, clowns, jugglers, and more.
- Bellagio Fountains. The water and light show is choreographed to music and runs several times during the day and night.
Find out more about the best free family activities in Nevada.
What are the best family-friendly outdoor activities in Nevada?
The best family-friendly outdoor activities in Nevada include:
- Sierra Safari Zoo. This zoo in Reno is a wonderful place to take the kids to learn about and interact with animals.
- Lake Tahoe. There is so much to do here including swimming, fishing, boating, skiing, and every other kind of outdoor activity you can think of.
- Lake Mead Scenic Cruise. Hop on an old paddleboat and take in the scenery in a charming and old-fashioned way.
- Lehman Caves. Located at Great Basin National Park, these caverns are a fun and educational outing for the whole family.
Learn more about the best family-friendly outdoor activities in Nevada.
What are the best places for a field trip in Nevada?
The best places for a field trip in Nevada include:
- Mormon Station State Historic Park in Genoa. This was the first non-native settlement in Nevada and visitors can see a replica of the trading post and see several real historical artifacts.
- The Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada in Carson City. Kids can learn about science and much more here.
- Nevada Northern Railway Museum in Ely. This train museum was established in 1905 and visitors can ride an actual steam locomotive.
- Bonnie Springs Ranch in Las Vegas. This amusement park has an Old West theme and you can ride horses, enjoy a petting zoo, and take a ride on a miniature train.
Discover more about the best places for a field trip in Nevada.