The One Spring Festival In Nevada That’s Worthy Of Your Bucket List Every Year
When a town has had almost half a century to perfect a festival, you can bet that it’ll be a celebration you don’t want to miss! The wonderful town of Boulder City, Nevada knows how to put on a show, and the Boulder City Spring Jamboree is no exception. Celebrate the spring season with good times at this annual spring festival in Nevada, and experience the warm hospitality of Boulder City.
Take a look at the stunning views you’ll find in the Boulder City area:
Each spring, as the tulips bloom and the days grow longer and brighter, you can find the residents of Boulder City putting together one of Nevada’s most anticipated festivals of the year. The Spring Jamboree is a fun-filled and exciting time for the entire family, and surely something you’ll want to see year after year.
Have you been to the Boulder City Spring Jamboree? Let us know about all the fun you had in the comments. While you’re in the area, why not do a little more shopping? See why Boulder City, NV is a great place for antiquing.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Family-Friendly Fun in Nevada
What are the best free family activities in Nevada?
The best free family activities in Nevada include:
- Pioneer Saloon. This old saloon in Goodpsprings is famous for being featured in the video game Fallout: New Vegas and has a ton of real-world history.
- Performances at Circus Circus. This famous hotel and casino in Las Vegas has free performances by trapeze artists, clowns, jugglers, and more.
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour. Located in Henderson, visitors can take a free tour to see how the confections are made.
- Bellagio Fountains. The water and light show is choreographed to music and runs several times during the day and night.
Find out more about the best free family activities in Nevada.
What are the best family-friendly outdoor activities in Nevada?
The best family-friendly outdoor activities in Nevada include:
- Lake Tahoe. There is so much to do here including swimming, fishing, boating, skiing, and every other kind of outdoor activity you can think of.
- Lake Mead Scenic Cruise. Hop on an old paddleboat and take in the scenery in a charming and old-fashioned way.
- Sierra Safari Zoo. This zoo in Reno is a wonderful place to take the kids to learn about and interact with animals.
- Lehman Caves. Located at Great Basin National Park, these caverns are a fun and educational outing for the whole family.
Learn more about the best family-friendly outdoor activities in Nevada.
What are the best places for a field trip in Nevada?
The best places for a field trip in Nevada include:
- The Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada in Carson City. Kids can learn about science and much more here.
- Nevada Northern Railway Museum in Ely. This train museum was established in 1905 and visitors can ride an actual steam locomotive.
- Mormon Station State Historic Park in Genoa. This was the first non-native settlement in Nevada and visitors can see a replica of the trading post and see several real historical artifacts.
- Bonnie Springs Ranch in Las Vegas. This amusement park has an Old West theme and you can ride horses, enjoy a petting zoo, and take a ride on a miniature train.
Discover more about the best places for a field trip in Nevada.