Palisade Falls Trail In Montana Leads To One Of The Most Scenic Views In The State
The kid-friendly hike known as the Palisade Falls Trail in Custer Gallatin National Forest should top your to-do list. A short and easy hike puts you in the vicinity of an 80-foot waterfall, while stunning spruce and fir trees line the trail, creating cooling shade. There is even a picnic area where you can rest and refuel after your jaunt through the forest. Come along! We’re sure you will love it!
Take a day to get away from it all and reconnect with nature. You’ll encounter some of the most beautiful scenery you’ve ever witnessed in your life throughout the state. All you need is a comfortable pair of shoes and a willingness to explore! You can learn more by going to the Montana Tourism website.
Have you hiked to Palisade Falls? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Montana? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
For another awesome hike in Montana, check out our previous article: This Beautiful Boardwalk Trail In Montana Is The Most Unique Hike Around.
If you’re still in the mood for more Montana adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Where can we find other waterfalls in Montana?
- Kootenai Falls near Libby is the largest undammed waterfall in the state.
- Woodbine Falls in Stillwater County is a remote waterfall accessible by a hike and one of the tallest waterfalls in Montana.
- Holland Lake Waterfall near Condon is an impressive 50-foot waterfall situated in a beautiful forest.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other spectacular waterfalls in Montana.
Where can we find wineries in Montana?
- The Glacier Sun Winery in Kalispell has a year-round tasting room and features live music.
- The Ten Spoon Vineyard & Winery in Missoula offers estate-grown grapes fashioned into award-winning wines.
- The Yellowstone Cellars and Winery in Billings is a family-owned winery featuring classic Italian and French red and white wine varieties.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful wineries in Montana.
Where can we find flea markets in Montana?
- The Little Red Truck Vintage Market in Missoula is a popular biannual market brimming with antiques, home décor items, crafts, and more.
- The Junk Fest at the Antique Barn in the Gallatin Gateway is a massive attraction spanning 16,500 square feet and drawing folks from all over the area and further afield.
- The Vintage Whites Market in Somers is a well-known traveling vintage market held in Montana as well as in several other states.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful flea markets in Montana.