Montana November 03, 2017
13 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Montana
Part of the fun of living in Montana is being able to laugh at our state’s oddities and inconveniences. Life is amazing in the Treasure State, but it’s definitely not without its quirks. Luckily, we have the ability to laugh at ourselves, especially through hilarious memes. Enjoy!
1. In Montana, we know what small town living actually is.
Population 2,000? Try living in Circle (population 615) or Troy.
2. Have you ever tried to warn your out of state friends and family who aren't used to the cold not to visit too early?
Some people just have to learn for themselves.
3. This is just awesome.
We really like our space.
4. This is what we all think, and we don't keep that thought to ourselves.
A few years ago, a poll by Gallup showed that Montana has the most state pride in the nation.
5. We can't resist a great meme about the weather...
6. ...especially when they're this good.
7. What can we say, we're not vegetarians.
Steak salad, anyone?
8. It's funny because it's true.
Our potholes are ridiculous.
9. But if you do hit a pothole, this might happen.
You never know.
10. You've gotta love construction season.
11. We did see a lot of trick-or-treaters on Halloween that seemed to be dressed as winter coats.
12. This makes us so excited for winter.
13. We know, it's too soon. But this summer's fires were brutal.
You’ll notice there are no memes on the list that joke about Montana’s lack of electricity or imply that we all ride horses. Those stereotypes are ridiculous — but there are
a few generalizations that we need to embrace.