The Ocean-Themed Indoor Playground In Missouri That’s Insanely Fun
Got a few free hours? Are the kids going absolutely bananas with pent-up energy? Sometimes nothing calms the kids down – or tires them out – like getting out of the house to run around and go crazy for a few hours. If you’re on the hunt for somewhere different to go, consider a trip to this ocean-themed indoor playground in Missouri that is sure to leave your kids exhausted and happy. (Chances are you’ll feel pretty relaxed afterward.)
Do you have a favorite indoor playground in Missouri? Tell us about it in the comments! Are you still looking for more indoor playgrounds in Missouri? Then check out these 12 amazing Missouri indoor playgrounds.
More to Explore
Family-Friendly Fun In Missouri
Are there any other playgrounds in Missouri?
Ocean Adventures Indoor Playground is a must-visit if you live in or near Joplin. There are also countless other playgrounds in Missouri, including:
- The kids will have a blast at Bonkers in Columbia.
- Join in on the fun at Big Air Trampoline Park in Branson.
- For some outdoor fun, make your way to Turtle Playground at Forest Park in St. Louis. The kiddos can climb on huge turtles.
- Discover why Branson’s Jellystone Park might be the Disneyland of Campgrounds (and play areas!).
- Play with Legos at Legoland Discovery Center in Kansas City.
What are some more family-friendly activities in Missouri?
Missouri is the place to be if you have a family. Here are some fun family-friendly activities in Missouri:
- Go bowling and dig into a delicious meal at this ocean-themed attraction in Missouri.
- Set off on a family-friendly road trip in Missouri.
- Breathe in the fresh air on one of these kid-friendly hiking trails in Missouri.
- Hike, have a picnic, and check out the exhibits at this nature center in Missouri.
- Embark on a one-of-a-kind day trip in Missouri that will take you to a zoo and a butterfly house.