There's Only One Escape The Cave Attraction In The Nation And It's Right Here In Missouri
Escape room games have become incredibly popular over the past few years. These fun attractions test visitors by making them work together, solve puzzles, and escape the room. Race against the clock to get out before the time is up or try for a new group record. Now, for the first time ever, you can try to escape a Missouri cave at Stark Caverns!
The Stark Caverns escape room is such a unique experience, and very different from your typical escape room in Missouri, or anywhere else for that matter. This real-life fairy tale is calling your name! Tell us what you think of The Grimm Tale located at Stark Caverns with a comment.
If you want to explore more Missouri caves, travel to the deepest cave in Missouri for an epic adventure.
More to Explore
More things to do at Stark Caverns
What are some things to do at Stark Caverns?
Aside from your typical cave tour in Missouri, Stark Caverns has some other unique experiences. Here are a few things to do at Stark Caverns:
- Explore the area with a hike: There are two short hiking trails to explore at Stark Caverns. The Deer Lick Trail is about a mile long and the Squirrel Run Trail is a quick quarter-mile trail. Both offer scenic views and wildlife encounters.
- Try a unique escape cave experience: As we featured above this may be the only escape cave in the nation. Take your escape room game to a whole new level by attempting to solve the puzzles to get out of the cave.
- Check out a restored covered wagon: Near the cave entrance you'll find a restored covered wagon from the 1800s that was used by settlers as they first explored the area.
- Have a picnic: There are two picnic areas at Stark Caverns so you can pack a lunch and chill between cave tours or a crack at the escape room.
- Mine for gems and fossils: The Ozarks is a wonderful area for finding gems and fossils. You can try your hand at sluicing, sifting a bag of mining rough with a screen tray that runs through the water.
- Crack a geode: Geodes are another popular rock that is found in the area. At Stark Caverns, you can pick a geode and have it cracked open to reveal the crystal-lined interior.
- Hang out by the fire pit: Right next to a pond surrounded by the forest is a cool stone fire pit. Enjoy sitting around the fire, listening to it crackle as the stars come to life in the night sky.