Bumper Cars On Ice Is Coming To Missouri And It Looks Like Loads Of Fun
Winter is about to get a whole lot more fun! Sure, we already have a ton to do during the coldest months of the year in Missouri, but this is something you probably haven’t tried yet. Each winter, one of the hottest events in Missouri arrives in St. Louis. Bumper Cars on Ice! For a limited time each winter this St. Louis ice skating rink pulls out the bumper cars, clears out the rink, and lets you crash ’em and smash ’em in an event you definitely won’t want to miss.
Since we’re already talking about winter, are you ready for what’s ahead? The Old Farmer’s Almanac is predicting a polar coaster ride.
More wintertime fun in Missouri
Where is the best ice skating in Missouri?
When winter hits and those lakes, ponds, and ice rinks freeze over it’s time to dust off those skates and get skating. There are numerous places to ice skate in Missouri, but if you are looking for an actual ice skating rink here is a list of the best places to go ice skating in Missouri:
- Steinberg Skating Rink, St. Louis, MO
- Crown Center Ice Terrace, Kansas City, MO
- Kirkwood Ice Rink, Kirkwood, MO
- Creve Coeur Ice Arena, Creve Coeur, MO
- Independence Community Ice, Independence, MO
- Summit Ice, Lee’s Summit, MO
- Bode Ice Arena, St. Joseph, MO
- Brookdale Farms, Eureka, MO
Where is the best snow tubing in Missouri?
Another wintertime activity we look forward to when the snow flies in Missouri is snow tubing. There are a number of excellent hills to go snow tubing in local parks in Missouri. But if you want the Mack Daddy of snow tubing parks you need to hit the Polar Plunge Snow Tubing Park in the Hidden Valley Ski Resort in Eureka, MO.
What are the best winter hikes in MO?
The best winter hikes in Missouri are found in the many beautiful state and local parks. Just because there is snow on the ground doesn’t mean we can’t hit the hiking trails. Here is a list of some of the best hikes in Missouri:
- Klondike Lake Park – Augusta, MO
- Taum Sauk Mountain – Ironton, MO
- Sam A. Baker State Park – Patterson, MO
- Crowder State Park – Trenton, MO
- Columbia Bottom Conservation Area – St. Louis, MO
- Castlewood State Park – Ballwin, MO
- Clifty Creek Natural Area – Dixon, MO
There are many more hiking trails where these came from. Enjoy looking at photos and reading about 11 of the best hiking trails in Missouri in this article.