Big Cedar Lodge In Missouri Gets All Decked Out For Christmas Each Year
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
Christmastime just might be the most magical time of the year, not just for the kiddos but for us adults as well. Twinkling lights dot the landscape. Christmas carols fill the airways, and sometimes we just feel like singing along. Everyone seems to be in a much cheerier mood when the holidays roll around, too, don’t they? If you’re looking for one of the best places to be for Christmas in Branson, MO, you won’t want to miss a visit to Big Cedar Lodge at Christmas. This is one of the best places to stay in Branson during Christmas, and honestly one of the best places to celebrate Christmas in Missouri, period.
Check out this great video from the 2021 Home for the Holidays season at Big Cedar Lodge:
For more information about the Big Cedar Lodge Christmas celebration, check out the Big Cedar Lodge website or Big Cedar Lodge Facebook page. While you’re celebrating Christmas in Branson, MO, make sure to check out the Branson VIP Christmas Lights Tour – it looks like so much fun!
More to Explore
Christmas In Missouri
What are the best drive-thru Christmas light displays in Missouri?
We have so many ways to embrace the holiday spirit in Missouri. The best drive-thru Christmas light displays in Missouri include:
- Christmas in the Park in Lees Summit. Bask in the glow of over 300,000 lights from more than 175 light displays at this stunning spectacle.
- Santa’s Magical Kingdom in Pacific. This drive-thru display stretches for a full mile with millions of lights and you can shop at Kringle’s Store at the end.
- The Shepherd of the Hills in Branson. This 160-acre display has millions of multicolored lights including several animated displays.
Learn more about the best drive-thru light displays in Missouri.
What are the best Christmas towns in Missouri?
The best Christmas towns in Missouri include:
- Warrensburg. This little town turns into an 1800s Christmas town every holiday season with carriage rides, old-fashioned crafts, and much more.
- Kansas City. The annual Plaza Lights Lighting Ceremony is a sight to behold and covers an area of 15 city blocks.
- Ste. Genevieve. Locals love the annual Christmas festival that’s held here with live performances, parades, activities, and a visit with Santa.
- New Madrid. The Hunter-Dawson State Historic Site has an antebellum home that is decorated with a classic Victorian Christmas style that is quite a sight.
Find out more about the best Christmas towns in Missouri.
What are the best Christmas lights displays in Missouri?
The best Christmas lights displays in Missouri include:
- Garden Glow in St. Louis. You’ll find that amazing display at the Missouri Botanical Garden, with a vast array of twinkling and pulsing lights.
- Ozark Mountain Lights & Village in Branson. This display has a “magical mile” pop-up Christmas village as well as train rides, hot chocolate, and Clydesdale horses.
- Candy Cane Lane in St. Louis. This is a residential neighborhood where each family decks out their home with some of the most intricate displays.
- Old Time Christmas in Branson. With over 5 million lights, 1,000 decorated trees, two Broadway-style shows, and a five-story Christmas tree, you won’t soon forget this display.
Discover more about the best Christmas lights displays in Missouri.