Marvel At Thousands Of Glittering Pieces Of Jewelry On Display At The Unique Mississippi's Jeweled Christmas
During the holiday season, there are Christmas displays all over Mississippi. But you won’t find another quite like The Jeweled Christmas at The Towers of Natchez in Mississippi. Dubbed one of the nation’s most unique holiday displays, it doesn’t include tons of lights or inflatables. Instead, it features thousands of incredible pieces of vintage costume jewelry. Come along as we take a look at this magical way to spend Christmas in Natchez.
Have you ever gone to enjoy this exciting annual spectacle? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
This isn’t the state’s only festive display. Be sure to read Drive Or Walk Through Millions Of Holiday Lights At Christmas In The Park In Mississippi.
If you’d like to explore winter hikes in and around the area, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Mississippi adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Mississippi Adventures
Where can we find wineries in Mississippi?
- The Old South Winery in Natchez produces some of the best finest muscadine table wine in the state.
- The Queen's Reward Meadery in Tupelo uses Mississippi-produced honey for and you can purchase mead by the glass in their tasting room.
- At the Twin Forks Wine + Provisions in Hattiesburg, in addition to wine they also sell cheese and other wine-related accoutrements.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful wineries in Mississippi.
Where can we find hiking trails in Mississippi?
- The Nature Trail in Natchez is a three-tiered trail featuring a 200-foot descent.
- The Gulf Islands National Seashore in Ocean Springs features a variety of trails traversing diverse terrain including a forested area and salt marsh,
- The Outcroppings Trail in Tishomingo is considered one of Mississippi’s best hikes and features a swinging bridge and rare rock formations.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting hiking trails in Mississippi.
Where can we find animal encounters in Mississippi?
- The Wild Acres Hands On Animal Experience in McHenry offers visitors the chance to interact with exotic animals from across five different continents.
- The Hattiesburg Zoo in Hattiesburg is home to more than 80 species of animals and also features attractions including a petting zoo, high ropes course, train, carousel, and splash pad.
- The Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo in Tupelo is a 210-acre park and home to over 260 wild and exotic animals.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fun animal encounters in Mississippi.