The Biggest And Best Flea Market In Minnesota, Wright County Swappers Meet Is Now Re-Opening
Minnesotans love a good bargain; that’s why there are so many thrift stores, antique malls, and estate sales scattered throughout our state. There’s even a 100-mile garage sale held in southeastern Minnesota every year. But one of our favorite ways to browse unique treasures and get a good deal? Without a doubt, the flea market. There are many Minnesota flea markets held every year, each well worth visiting. But the biggest – and perhaps even the best – is undoubtedly the Wright County Swappers Meet in South Haven. It’s reopening for the season soon, and you’ll want to plan your visit. Here’s what you need to know:
Enjoy this walkthrough of Wright County Swappers Meet:
If you’d like to get your flea market fix for the first time this year, head out to Wright County Swappers Meet in South Haven this April 1, 2023. If you’re looking for more like this, here are several wonderful flea markets in Minnesota.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in Minnesota
What are the best farmer’s markets in Minnesota?
The best farmer’s markets in Minnesota include:
- Hopkins Farmer’s Market. This is one of the best farmer’s markets in the Twin Cities and has some of the freshest eggs, meat, and produce around.
- Duluth Farmer’s Market. This is the place to go for fresh flowers, locally-grown produce, and some yummy meals.
- Winona Farmer’s Market. Find the most delicious fresh honey, vegetables, eggs, fruits, and much more at this fantastic market.
- Stillwater Farmer’s Market. With several locations running on multiple days of the week, you’ll never run out of wonderful local produce.
Discover more about the best farmer’s markets in Minnesota.
What are the best thrift stores in Minnesota?
The best thrift stores in Minnesota include:
- Treasure Chest Thrift and Gift in Waite Park. This thrift store is truly a treasure chest of ever-changing clothes, toys, and furniture.
- Heritage Thrift in Mora. This shop sells good quality second-hand furniture and household goods and benefits a charity to help the disabled find work.
- Family Pathways in Forest Lake. This thrift store takes the time to create whimsical displays of the goods it sells.
- PROP Shop in Eden Prairie. This store donates a large share of its income to help out local families.
Learn more about the best thrift stores in Minnesota.
What are the most amazing antique stores in Minnesota?
The most amazing antique stores in Minnesota include:
- Country Side Antique Mall. This store is located at the first truck stop in Minnesota and sells antiques from over 50 dealers.
- John Kreusel’s General Merchandise & Auction Company. This place specializes in lighting, historical documents, photos, and more.
- Midtown Antique Mall. This antique mall spans 30,000 square feet and has over 100 dealers selling the finest antiques.
- Long Lake Antiques. You’ll find over 10,000 items of art, books, ceramics, jewelry, lamps, toys, and much more here.
Find out more about the most amazing antique stores in Minnesota.