Minnesota June 26, 2015
These 18 Ice Cream Shops In Minnesota Will Make Your Sweet Tooth Go CRAZY
Nothing beats ice cream on a hot, humid summer day and some of the best can be found right here in Minnesota. These places have some of the best original flavors and a lot of them have great food too!
1. Edina Creamery. AMAZING homemade ice cream.
2. Grand Ole Creamery. Great pizza and ice cream. Yes please!
3. Dars Double Scoop is also great for pizza and ice cream!
4. Snuffy's Malt Shop is a classic.
5. Pumphouse Creamery has fresh, handcrafted flavors everyday!
6. Sebastian Joe's makes great all-natural ice cream and now their own coffee too.
7. Adele's Frozen Custard in Excelsior is not quite ice cream but it is amazing!
8. The Chocolate Moose in Bloomington. Homemade deliciousness since 1933.
9. Izzy's Ice Cream will now send you their fantastic flavors anywhere in the US!
10. The Neighborhood Ice Cream Shoppe features the best local craft ice cream.
11. Nelson's in Stillwater is phenomenal and you have to try the Lumberjack.
12. The newly renamed Sonny's Cafe has Sonny's Ice Cream which is hand-crafted heaven in a cup.
13. Big River Scoop in Bemidji has the best hand dipped ice cream.
14. Cone Brother's in Richfield takes you back to the 1950s and is fun for the whole family!
15. Conny's Creamy Cone by Como Lake is as they say "The Sweetest Place in the Neighborhood".
16. Flapdoodles is serving up fantastic homemade ice cream in Rochester.
17. Frozbroz Craft Ice Cream is delicious and you can even see how the unique flavors are created on their website.
18. Hometown Creamery hand makes their great flavors as well as some outstanding waffle cones.
So Minnesota, let’s go cool off with some great ice cream this summer right in our backyard! Which of these places do you like the best?